Mirrammo

Has anyone here experienced shadow cats? Similar to shadow people but in cat form. I have multiple times now. The most remarkable was during the day, well-lit. I walked in my room and immediately saw a shadowy cat. My first reaction was that a black cat had gotten into my room. Then it moved toward me in a wispy way, its movement fast-forwarded, and it disappeared. I looked over and saw my cat, Cleo, in her tower looking directly where I had just seen the shadow cat. She only went in her tower when strangers entered the room, or when she was intimidated in some way. Normally when I entered my room, she would be comfortably on the bed. She had clearly been reacting to the phantom cat before I arrived. Since then, I have seen shadow cats several times.

DEATH OMEN

Got all kinds of "shadow things"running about, cats being 1, dogs being another, guess the "shadow people " can always take their "shadow pets" :rolleyes: out for "shadow walks".;)

OakFieldAlienz444

I like this guy. Could never figure out who the fuck he is though.
He's talented sometimes and other times....not so much, but you can kind of tell he's trying to be terrible when he's terrible

TimeFlipper

I like this guy. Could never figure out who the fuck he is though.
He's talented sometimes and other times....not so much, but you can kind of tell he's trying to be terrible when he's terrible

Whilst listening to the music track, I was reminded of that great group the B52s, with their own zany type of humour...I get these, um..err.. flashes occasionally :whistle: :LOL:..

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Never experienced it, but heard and read about it a few times in the past.

It reminds me of shadow people. That dark silhouette you spot from the corner of your eye. A fraction of a second later when you turn your head as fast as you can to see it, it's gone. But you feel something or someone was there. Those shadow figures would have quite an effect on animals such as dogs and cats, like you mentioned. They feel something is odd.

I'm surprised you were able to actually see it, as it didn't vanish the instant you spotted it. That's a very interesting experience you had there.

OakFieldAlienz444

All it reminds me of is this insane video game me and my sister used to play when we were teenagers:

At 10:05 you can see the shadow cats appear

go to 10: 05 and you'll see fucking shadow cats.

OakFieldAlienz444

I have never personally seen a "shadow" anything in real life but I don't doubt some people do, my mom did once.
A shadowy figure with a cowboy hat.

TimeFlipper

Could it have been a picture of Johnny Cash, that your mom saw in the corner of her eye?

Last edited: