Shadow person is chasing me

Magic

From few days(at least from 1 week) ,I continuously feel that someone (like black shadow type and sometime white also) is seeing me and when I try to see them they seem to disappear away .Yesterday ,when I was studying then I feel that someone is seeing then I saw there is a pure black cat seeing me with it whitey eye (at night) .And also I am getting deja vu many times .
Can anyone tell me what is this?

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Do you feel like you're sometimes barely spotting this presence, out of the corner of your eyes?

Are your deja vus about something in particular? Were you able to spot a recurring theme?

Magic

Do you feel like you're sometimes barely spotting this presence, out of the corner of your eyes?

Are your deja vus about something in particular? Were you able to spot a recurring theme?
What you are trying to say :Out of the corner of eyes? Explain

Num7

Administrator
Staff
It's when you barely spot something, but not clearly, because it happens to the side of you. By the time you've noticed and turned around to look, it's gone.

Wind7

Staff
If you give them no attention, they will most likely go away on their own.

So, I would NOT even recognize they are there.
It's when they make you fear them is when they stay.

Fear = The Energy they feast upon.

Control the fear......They no longer control you.

Ignore them for a long while (weeks) and see if it works.

This is first step.

Magic

This feeling continues today. Today again at approx the same time,i saw again that black cat on my way near my house. It seems that he is waiting for me to arrive.
Thanks

Wind7

Staff
This feeling continues today. Today again at approx the same time,i saw again that black cat on my way near my house. It seems that he is waiting for me to arrive.
Thanks
@Magic
These are just some of the thoughts I got from reading your posts.

Take your time reading through these, things shouldn't be rushed.

Have you considered the cat to be a guardian spirit of some sort ?

I was meditating through some old memories of things I learned by way of Native American belief systems
and according to the Navajo, a black cat is actually a great spirit to have around.

There is some mention of it here> Black Cat Symbolism & Meaning | Black Cat Spirit, Totem & Power Animal.

As for the Deja Vu....It would be up to you to say what the Deja Vu is for you ?

What are the circumstance behind this feeling. Scary or at peace like drifting away.

Or is it just a Random feeling of Deja Vu that seems disconnected...Like being suddenly removed from all else.

What I am getting at is,
there are many things that could cause this feeling besides spirit intervention.

Have you ever had a Vision before?
This could actually be what is happening to you.

The same used to happen to me when I was younger.

Meditation might be a key to your answer(s).

Last edited:

Wind7

Staff
From few days(at least from 1 week) ,I continuously feel that someone (like black shadow type and sometime white also) is seeing me and when I try to see them they seem to disappear away .Yesterday ,when I was studying then I feel that someone is seeing then I saw there is a pure black cat seeing me with it whitey eye (at night) .And also I am getting deja vu many times .
Can anyone tell me what is this?

Perhaps the Black Cat spirit is chasing away the Shadow Person and the Deja Vu like feeling is
it trying to tell you that he has done this for you ?

We are coming into a full moon soon also known as a parting of the veil
where the spiritual are most able to communicate with us living in the here and now.

I cannot shake the feeling that this is not a bad thing going on for you.....But,
it's just a feeling I have, nothing more or less.

I really hope I am not confusing you with all of this.

Magic

@Magic
These are just some of the thoughts I got from reading your posts.

Take your time reading through these, things shouldn't be rushed.

Have you considered the cat to be a guardian spirit of some sort ?

I was meditating through some old memories of things I learned by way of Native American belief systems
and according to the Navajo, a black cat is actually a great spirit to have around.

There is some mention of it here> Black Cat Symbolism & Meaning | Black Cat Spirit, Totem & Power Animal.

As for the Deja Vu....It would be up to you to say what the Deja Vu is for you ?

What are the circumstance behind this feeling. Scary or at peace like drifting away.

Or is it just a Random feeling of Deja Vu that seems disconnected...Like being suddenly removed from all else.

What I am getting at is,
there are many things that could cause this feeling besides spirit intervention.

Have you ever had a Vision before?
This could actually be what is happening to you.

The same used to happen to me when I was younger.

Meditation might be a key to your answer(s).
OK, I will try meditation for this. Can you give me a suggestion about which type of meditation I have to do.
Secondly, I want to tell you that I have not told in this post that: Few Weeks before there is also a strange experience but it has gone from time. In that time, there is a black bird who always goes at high speed at night regularly when I see outside. Importantly, many time when I was thinking about that black bird and soon that bird pass nearly from me. But that experience had gone now.

Thanks

Last edited: