Shocking CP30 Mendella Evidences

Sylvir

I picked up this graphic novel a few weeks back at a local thrift store, it was an old book and in excellent condition so I thought it might be worth something to a collector. Anyways when I was paging through it tonight I was shocked to see CP30 how I all ways remembered him all gold. Here are some pictures of various places it shows him in the book.

What do you guys/girls remember?

What do you think about this find?

20171203 212816
20171203 212838
20171203 212927
20171203 213016

still pretty freaky and shaking me a bit but It is how i all ways remembered growing up with him, just crazy to me to actually find some residue like this personally.

Pix3l_P0w3r

C3PO was all gold in his first appearance. Any non-gold parts he has is when he's been damaged and had them replaced. He's been broken a lot of times and then repaired. Either that or I'm missing something in which case could you elaborate on how this is a mandela effect?

Dr. Malasunto

C3PO was all gold in his first appearance. Any non-gold parts he has is when he's been damaged and had them replaced. He's been broken a lot of times and then repaired. Either that or I'm missing something in which case could you elaborate on how this is a mandela effect?
Same here.