Shocking time-gap experience

kite26

First of all, i want to apologize if here is a wrong place to post my time-gap experience. I was not sure where to post it. I apologize if my english are a little poor.But, let's start the story.

The story starts before 12-13 years ago, when i was living in a hotel for students. Well, that day it was scheduled a basketball game between Olympiakos and Panathinaikos teams, which are the most popular in Greece. You may had heard about them. Anyway, in every game between them i used to going to my friend's room to watch it, as we Olympiakos supporters. We were sitting on the bed and the game was about to start. The game started and i remembered something about a girl from university. You know, we used to discuss about women :) I am very sure about that, i talked him for while, a few moments. It was about 1,2, maximum 5 minutes, not more. When we turned to the tv side, we felt surprised, because the game was ending showing its final seconds.

Ok.

This is impossible, because every basketball game has 40 minutes duration. But this is not only that. You must add the additional timeouts, commercial breaks, etc. How it happened? Until today my folks, i am unable to give an answer to this. How a whole game ended? We watched only the first moments and then.....What?

I am sure that time loss of around 40 minutes has no usual explanation. It's a big time gap and i will be happy to find the real answer. When i asked him if he felt a loss of time, he was thinking the same things. It was very shocking. I will never forget it for sure.

Last edited: