Short story on Nikola Tesla.

TimeFlipper

Marconi was not the first person to send a radio wave across the sea on December 12th 1901...What Marconi transmitted was a wide band source of electrical interference that was used to type out the Morse Code, and not a radio wave per se...

Six months after Tesla died in 1943, the US Supreme Court overturned a 1904 ruling that Marconi was the the inventor of radio communication, and ruled that all of Marconi`s radio patents were invalid, and consequently awarded those patents for the discovery of radio communication, to Tesla...

In the past the common name given to the intensity of a magnetic field was measured in Gauss, for example a magnet would have a magnetic strength of 100 Gauss...Nowadays the common measurement will be (you guessed it) , 100 Teslas...

Last edited:

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
As I recall, there are rumors that Tesla survived 1943 and was taken by aliens. Are you aware of those? I believe I've read it elsewhere on this site.

TimeFlipper

As I recall, there are rumors that Tesla survived 1943 and was taken by aliens. Are you aware of those? I believe I've read it elsewhere on this site.

Yes, iam aware of that....Fortunately however, the US Supreme Court believed that Tesla was dead ;) :D..

titorite

Everyone knows who nikola tesla is now, We can light up his statue now. His name is no longer lost to history.

TimeFlipper

I hope this video clip will be interesting to our members, as Tesla was very interested in Scalar Waves and their uses..

Harte

Examples of "scalar waves:"
- waves seen on the surface of water
- sound waves

How special.

Harte