Should Ghost Hunters Be Trained To Remove Entities?

Should Ghost Hunters Be Trained To Remove Entities?

• Total voters

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
NO WAY

It is obvious that you have not thought this scenario out very well.

1. There are good and their are bad ,how you going to tell the difference between one and the other?

2. So if you can tell the difference between good and bad what you do with the good and what he can do with the bad, where you send them?

3. And who is going to license and train people and where are the ethics that they will do a good job if they are licensed?

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Required to receive a training. That means an organisation would have to manage it, as some kind of licencing, like Prof Opmmur said. For ghosts and entities? I don't think that'll ever happen either.

If a ghost hunter is good at getting rid of unwanted entities, then that's cool. But it can't be managed, or licensed IMO.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Where I'm having a problem: We are talking about two different things here.

A ghost is a person who once lived and died and now lives in the spirit world not really bothering anybody and most don't even know their dead.

A entity is usually an evil thought form or energy entity that lives within and draws off energy from living human beings. There always causing live humans to do things they would not normally do or say.

bluejay_1919

I don't think it should be a requirement. I do know of a few groups that do paranormal investigations and IF they find unwanted entities, they have close connections with someone (usually from a church ) that is trained in removing things of that nature.

I can see where it might be a plus to not only come in a find evidence and then also be able to remove, but I don't think it should be a requirement.

MysticLady

Should ghost hunters be required to receive training in "entity removal" and offer it as a service?

This is an excellent question that I have thought about, so thank you for posting it.

There are so many lost souls wandering around this Earth and when I hear EVP's , especially ones I have done, where an earthbound soul is asking for help or some dark, nasty entity is there telling me to get F'd, I listen up and do what I can to cross the ones that are here and get rid of the nasty problem makers. In my humble opinion it would be a wonderful and beautiful gift and service to be able to help. Three years ago I learned how to cross souls to the light and I have crossed probably hundreds if not more in my own home. These lost, lonely souls come to me like I am a lighthouse at Heaven's gate and I can not turn my back on them. I really think it should be required that they receive some kind of training. I understand we all start from being "green" but when more learn what to do and what is really out there in the spirit world, they have a better understanding and can stand against what is being malevolent and help those loving gentle souls that are wanting to be released from this Earth.

Last edited:

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Yes. Sending spirits to the light would help them. Also, it seems that gathering evidence seems to be a hobby for fame and fortune instead of actually helping people.

DEATH OMEN

Having a g. mother and 3 aunts, supposedly "witches", might have helped but they have long since died but it seems no one has bothered to tell them or they simply aren't listening.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: