Should there be full alien disclosure?

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Although it could cause chaos, I think there should be absolutely full disclosure about the alien and UFO situation. The chaos would be worked out. Humans manage to adapt to changes and I'm sure after a little bit of worry and confusion, we would find a way to emotionally deal with it.

It would become a new way of life. Humans would eventually grow used to the idea that aliens exist and interact with us. Some humans would be angry, protest, kill. Some would not. But, that's what humans do on this planet anyway, with or without aliens. It's nothing new.

I think it's time to put it to the test. Tell all. Let us adapt our lives around the idea. It could give us hope and a new direction. Best of all, the aliens wouldn't have to hide anymore.

Thoughts?

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I agree that it would cause some chaos.

Outside of chaos, I don't think there are any good reasons to fear a possible alien disclosure. I can't think of any though. It would be a positive experience for us as humans, putting things back into perspective.

The only thing is, some organisations don't want us to know.

TimeFlipper

Although it could cause chaos, I think there should be absolutely full disclosure about the alien and UFO situation. The chaos would be worked out. Humans manage to adapt to changes and I'm sure after a little bit of worry and confusion, we would find a way to emotionally deal with it.

It would become a new way of life. Humans would eventually grow used to the idea that aliens exist and interact with us. Some humans would be angry, protest, kill. Some would not. But, that's what humans do on this planet anyway, with or without aliens. It's nothing new.

I think it's time to put it to the test. Tell all. Let us adapt our lives around the idea. It could give us hope and a new direction. Best of all, the aliens wouldn't have to hide anymore.

Thoughts?

TimeFlipper

So if you were the person in government that gave the go-ahead for full disclosure, would you feel guilty about all the people who would be killed in the debacle? :eek:

TnWatchdog

Just maybe...millions upon millions of people have been wiped out, population reduction by the earth's elite, as the full alien disclosure happens. The survivors are told that aliens are bad and caused all this death...thus the alien scapegoat has arrived.
Will this result in a war of the worlds against mankind as the time has come for an alien settlement that was set up in exchange for prior technological advancements given the elite.
Edit...but I would rather have a peaceful disclosure.

Last edited:

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith

Outside of chaos, I don't think there are any good reasons to fear a possible alien disclosure. I can't think of any though. It would be a positive experience for us as humans, putting things back into perspective.

Yeah, I mean, nothing would really change. Everything would probably remain the same. We'd just know.

@TimeFlipper Humans would find something else to riot about. There's always something. Can't win.

TimeFlipper

Yeah, I mean, nothing would really change. Everything would probably remain the same. We'd just know.

@TimeFlipper Humans would find something else to riot about. There's always something. Can't win.
that not what i asked you Paula :cool:

Krish

Just a thought: To make full disclosure, this has to happen...what would it mean then?

There are about four major UFOs and out of that two belong to the past civilization. That would be Ramayana and Mahabharata. They are here, in the Moon and everywhere....So, why would USA jump in?

Also the Gray ones has taken part in both situations that live in our closest Dimension...How can we handle that?

By the way, Mahabharata is same as Norse Mythology....part of it too...

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith

that not what i asked you Paula :cool:

I'm not on trial. :)

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
If the truth is disclosed then they lose control of the masses. The reaction would be too unpredictable. They can't risk losing control.

While we are in the dark, unsure, in fear, we are the sheople. Easy to manipulate and dominate.

..and what if the Aliens enlighten us about our true place in the Universe... Control would be gone forever :(