Should Transgender Men Be Allowed into Female Sports?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TimeFlipper

Not at all. But okay, LOL. Excuse me for recommending people not be assholes. My bad.
The Far Left never recommend anything, they only try to order people into what they should be doing, like you did :LOL:..
Anyways, you have the right to your own opinions, and frankly youre boring me now :notworthy:(n)..

The Far Left never recommend anything, they only try to order people into what they should be doing, like you did :LOL:..
Anyways, you have the right to your own opinions, and frankly youre boring me now :notworthy:(n)..

Look man, if you want to be a dick, go for it. I’m done trying to show you that there are better ways to communicate your opinion because you obviously don’t care.

TimeFlipper

Look man, if you want to be a dick, go for it. I’m done trying to show you that there are better ways to communicate your opinion because you obviously don’t care.
Your Far Left views dont concern me...You want transgender guys in female sports, i dont want transgender guys in female sports...Live with it..
Its as simple as that...

The Typical Far Left Politically Correct Woke Bunch soon lose their tempers, just like you have, during conversations with people that dont follow their anti-biological views, such as me...

Iam certain there are better ways to communicate your opinions to me than to call me a dick, but then again, youre a far left activist who believes has the right to say anything he wants to and be OBEYED!!, You horrible leftie Hypocrite!! (n):ROFLMAO:..

Last edited:

Your Far Left views dont concern me...You want transgender guys in female sports, i dont want transgender guys in female sports...Live with it..
Its as simple as that...

The Typical Far Left Politically Correct Woke Bunch soon lose their tempers, just like you have, during conversations with people that dont follow their anti-biological views, such as me...

Iam certain there better ways to communicate your opinions to me than to call me a dick, but then again, youre a far left activist who believes has the right to say anything he wants to, You horrible leftie Hypocrite!! (n):ROFLMAO:..

I am not being hypocritical at all, actually. You are getting called a dick because you insult people who disagree with you, as you’ve called people crazy and stupid in this thread, not to mention what you’ve said in others. Can you not take what you dish out? I’ve tried reasoning with you, but you refuse to even consider any words said by someone who is “leftist”.

You are damn right I’m mad, you draw a line at left and right and anyone on the left gets thrown insult after insult. Keep looking back, the one losing their temper and being insulting is YOU and you sit there saying to prove it like you’ve said nothing wrong. That makes you being a dick a FACT. Not an opinion.

Edit: Like I said in the post that got deleted by your hypocritical righty buddies, you have lowered yourself to the level of NP.

TimeFlipper

I am not being hypocritical at all, actually. You are getting called a dick because you insult people who disagree with you, as you’ve called people crazy and stupid in this thread, not to mention what you’ve said in others. Can you not take what you dish out? I’ve tried reasoning with you, but you refuse to even consider any words said by someone who is “leftist”.

You are damn right I’m mad, you draw a line at left and right and anyone on the left gets thrown insult after insult. Keep looking back, the one losing their temper and being insulting is YOU and you sit there saying to prove it like you’ve said nothing wrong. That makes you being a dick a FACT. Not an opinion.

Edit: Like I said in the post that got deleted by your hypocritical righty buddies, you have lowered yourself to the level of NP.

Far left activists such you, live in denial of truth trying to defend yourself and are essentially liars, you lose your temper and expose your hypocrisy...You shout out youre being" insulted" :eek:, the moment people argue against your far left views, and unlike you i never lose my temper..

Am i being insulting towards you when i keep telling you, I dont believe transgender guys should be allowed into female sports?(n):fp:..
Why do you believe a posting of yours was taken down?...Perhaps you are becoming paranoid, by trying to keep defending your Far Left Propaganda

Far left activists such you, live in denial of truth trying to defend yourself and are essentially liars, you lose your temper and expose your hypocrisy...You shout out youre being" insulted" :eek:, the moment people argue against your far left views, and unlike you i never lose my temper..

Am i being insulting towards you when i keep telling you, I dont believe transgender guys should be allowed into female sports?(n):fp:..
Why do you believe a posting of yours was taken down?...Perhaps you are becoming paranoid, by trying to keep defending your Far Left Propaganda

Like I’ve said multiple times, you are being insulting by calling people crazy and stupid, among other things, for having a different opinion. All you are doing right now is embarrassing yourself, and lying about losing your temper and being insulting. You prove your hypocrisy with every word.

TimeFlipper

Like I’ve said multiple times, you are being insulting by calling people crazy and stupid, among other things, for having a different opinion. All you are doing right now is embarrassing yourself, and lying about losing your temper and being insulting. You prove your hypocrisy with every word.
So, you finally admitted that i insulted you when i said, "i dont believe transgender guys should be allowed into female only sports", typical Far Left snowflake thinking pattern...Its only you, not me, that lost your temper...The truth is you used the F word in number 28 of your postings, proving beyond any doubt you lost your temper, which you even admitted..

I Never lose my temper nor use the F word, thats for the angry Far Left lot such as yourself to post...Anyways, do continue with your Far Left hypocrisy, lies and arguments...And if your postings were taken down and you were not being paranoid, you can ask our very helpful Admin people if they can help you out...Contrary to what YOU think, our Admin and Moderator staff are very good at what they do, and wont do ANTHING unless its necessary!

So, you finally admitted that i insulted you when i said, "i dont believe transgender guys should be allowed into female only sports", typical Far Left snowflake thinking pattern...Its only you, not me, that lost your temper...The truth is you used the F word in number 28 of your postings, proving beyond any doubt you lost your temper, which you even admitted..

I Never lose my temper nor use the F word, thats for the angry Far Left lot such as yourself to post...Anyways, do continue with your Far Left hypocrisy, lies and arguments...And if your postings were taken down and you were not being paranoid, you can ask our very helpful Admin people if they can help you out...Contrary to what YOU think, our Admin and Moderator staff are very good at what they do, and wont do ANTHING unless its necessary!

What... You obviously can’t read, because I never said that. LOL.

Also, you know damn well the post was removed. YOU REACTED TO IT. LOL.

Just keep swimming @TimeFlipper.

Edit: Oooooo the F word... I’m such a bad boy! Sounds like you are the snowflake with a backwards sense of respect. According to you, calling someone stupid or crazy is A-OK but god forbid someone says fuck. LOL.

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

What... You obviously can’t read, because I never said that. LOL.

Also, you know damn well the post was removed. YOU REACTED TO IT. LOL.

Just keep swimming @TimeFlipper.

Edit: Oooooo the F word... I’m such a bad boy!
Its YOU that was moaning about your postings being taken down, do you have selective amnesia? :ROFLMAO:..
My post gets removed, and not this clearly prejudiced thread. You all are ridiculous.

You can’t even follow your own bs beliefs! You only dislike cancel culture when it’s aimed at your own people, other people are fair game!!! What a joke.
This is the reminder of what you said, more proof of your lies!! :ROFLMAO:..

Status
Not open for further replies.