Should we respond to aliens

lamdo263

If we are related to them, it begs 2 questions. 1. Well, where did they come from? And 2. Not every plant and animal and microscopic organism are related to them, so where did those things come from?
I do not know where the Sumerian Anunnaki had come from, only that they were there. They had placed their genes into us, so that we could mine ores for them. This type of Anunnaki was humanoid about eight foot tall, but has re-engineered themselves since 20,000 years ago. They abducted George Noory, who said that they were the Sumerian Anunnaki.

Atlantis and Lemuria were spun down in frequency colonies and I do not know much about them.

Negan

THE member
Well, with a situation outlined in the OP I'd say definitely. If they're broadcasting in hopes of an answer, the chances are they're not much more advanced than we are and pose little threat. It'd be nice knowing there's another planet out there that we're in contact with. Perhaps a joint venture could be made to meet one another.

I'm not sure if the world is ready for such a thing or not, but I believe we are. Everything media wise has been coming to a point lately about UFO's, aliens, and the like so I feel that we're being conditioned for an eventual disclosure of sorts. (I believe we've already had disclosure as the military / government has admitted that they've intercepted numerous UFO's that vastly out perform the most advanced jets.)

Either way, I wouldn't mind the contact. Unless they're grays. Screw the grays, bunch of jerks are what they are. :LOL:

Freak Show

not much more advanced, lol, really. Their ships exceed the speed of light, they speak telepathically while we're still using the internet.

titorite

Technically it is already too late. We have been broadcasting for years..... Bright side, Cave paintings by proto humans would suggest that they have been watching us for even longer.

lamdo263

then why do you think they are watching us
The question is'... a lady asked a man with baggy pants on a street corner, if he had a miniature shark in his pants? And the answer is,...Because there was a big war so many years back about whose top of the royal power scheme, many planets along with system destroyed, so because of all of the killing and destruction, why not genetically engineer so that we aliens can live an extra long time. Not only this bad plate of potatoes, but have the simple-assed Earthling pay for all this, by them donating their genetic matter, so that we can benefit from them against their will. Ta da' we're non sympathetic creeps!

TimeFlipper

If us humans one day pick up a confirmed signal from intelligent life, that are like us, and don't know if there is other life, and the message isn't directed to us, rather anyone who may be able to listen, should we respond? Are we ready to make that step forward?

Yes we should respond, but i feel certain that the aliens and ourselves would never allow a face to face meeting for obvious reasons.....Nearly everybody tends to forget the viral and bacterial problems that would exist between the inhabitants of different worlds, which would include problems for animals and the environment also....

Iam always up for communicating with any people from other worlds who might exist, but that must be done by radio communication only.....That was one of my reasons for becoming an amateur radio operator :).