Should we respond to aliens

Kairos

It's kind of a silly question without qualifications. Personally, I think the most likely type of aliens we will encounter are machines that are basically the remaining noosphere of a a long-passed biological civilization. That type of intelligence won't care much about us. Most likely, anybody who is sufficiently advanced to expand well outside of their own star system isn't going to care about us to even want to make contact. If they do, then I would definitely be weary of any "help" they might want to provide. If we could find a civilization that is closer to us in technology and social temperament, then maybe.

Freak Show

They won't be coming here to expand on anything. They created us. They're coming here to check our progress, and so far that has not gone well. Look at us, look at what we've become. We all live on the same planet, yet none of us can seem to get along. We will change that very soon, but not in a good way. When the dust has settled, they will return to sort things out.

lamdo263

Yes we should respond, but i feel certain that the aliens and ourselves would never allow a face to face meeting for obvious reasons.....Nearly everybody tends to forget the viral and bacterial problems that would exist between the inhabitants of different worlds, which would include problems for animals and the environment also....

Iam always up for communicating with any people from other worlds who might exist, but that must be done by radio communication only.....That was one of my reasons for becoming an amateur radio operator :).
The correct answer if you want how this goes togeaher properly, is so; Our last major gene contribution input, was from the Sumerian brand of annunaki. This gene contribution by them, is actual 435,000 years ago in African and then ending in ancient Sumeria 23,000 years past, but with a proably departure point of 20,000 years past.

What the problem is here, is a technical term, which is Mendellion re-meeting, of gene potentials, to where since there is an alevivment of that influence, some old traits of the main contributing race, either may or may not take hold. It should serve to note, that near the end of their stay here, these aliens begun to eat people. They had done this because through mastication phagia, or devouring people, they were somehow managing to hang on to their past genetic status. There genetic foundance was fading then, so they absolutely had to leave.

The following of what I've given you here, is why I hold veracity in the George Noory abduction meeting with the Els. However and I don't know if the source that I'm going to give you is true, there may be another version of them. On this offering I just don't know.

Please note in a second phase, that at least 20,000.000 people from this Earth have been abducted by the Grays, who are not an annunaki and have had alien cells either from birth or adult life placed into them. My son was one of these and there was even a small core group of kids in his school, that were alien gene imbued. They were able to do near impossible things that other human children could not. This had been unlock hallway doors by simply touching them, stop or affect playtime balls thrown in the air at playtime while they were flying through the air. Other things they could do, which are too numerous to mention here.

While they were nice, the other children who were bratty and supposedly rich, just kept away from them. They seemed to fear them. For some reason, maybe relating to a need inset of genetic materials to try and stabilize this society, the Greys had done this and I witnessed it first hand.

On viruses; Viruses are a construct in nature, that is a body result of a need, based in particular autoimmunity stance, or a happening within a group collection of people, that in some way has something to do with evolution. Aliens that many know from contact with them already, usually do not touch people, unless they are risk taking maters, fornicators, that willfully want to mix their gene trait status into Earth humans.

*But please note as what I said in a private other location on the web statement, is that stem-cell inset into Earth humans here, placed so during a high population pressure period of time, in Mendel's genetic way, may or may not, since the whole tribe of humans is already under pressure from over population, could hence cause an adverse series of either harmful viruses, or bacteria to form. "This is all intra-human herd biology's and NOT referenced as social intercourse with aliens of any sort. Differing set of biological mechanics there, if you can see the principle that I'm trying to get at here.

So there is proably no furtive answer as to why we should, or should not have social contacts with aliens.*Note geneticist Gregor Mendel believed in the environmental reflective biological mirror, to the environment as well as others in a location, as one of the prime influences placed on human evolution. All you need to know and good enough. But I would certainly try and get more humans off of Earth, before it's too late and something really bad and unforeseen happens to the human population. Like space colonies etc.

TimeFlipper

@lamdo263 I took a look for the, Mendelion meeting of gene potentials which sadly didnt exist, however i was directed to another page which was about Mendellion genetic disorders and obviously covered the same area as you were talking about, and i believe you also tried to include "alien" DNA into our own genetic make up...Gregor Mendel never alluded to "aliens" what so ever..

You might have come across certain Mendelion disorders that account for the early deaths of around 25 million people worldwide every year, and the signs are certain physical traits (inbred) that have been passed down from generation to generation for many many years...
However, even though genetics cannot fully trace where the original DNA came from, i dont believe that "alien" DNA should be seen as the causality of genetic anomalies during the lifespan of the human race, but then you and i have our own areas belief :).

lamdo263

@lamdo263 I took a look for the, Mendelion meeting of gene potentials which sadly didnt exist, however i was directed to another page which was about Mendellion genetic disorders and obviously covered the same area as you were talking about, and i believe you also tried to include "alien" DNA into our own genetic make up...Gregor Mendel never alluded to "aliens" what so ever..

You might have come across certain Mendelion disorders that account for the early deaths of around 25 million people worldwide every year, and the signs are certain physical traits (inbred) that have been passed down from generation to generation for many many years...
However, even though genetics cannot fully trace where the original DNA came from, i dont believe that "alien" DNA should be seen as the causality of genetic anomalies during the lifespan of the human race, but then you and i have our own areas belief :).
Time Flipper said
I took a look for the, Mendelion meeting of gene potentials which sadly didnt exist, however i was directed to another page which was about Mendellion genetic disorders and obviously covered the same area as you were talking about, and i believe you also tried to include "alien" DNA into our own genetic make up...Gregor Mendel never alluded to "aliens" what so ever..

I never said that in his reference to the issue that he mentioned this at all. If one very careful reads The twelfth Planet by Zachariah Sitchin, you will find just how they mixed their genes into us.

the twelfth -plpanet sitchin - Bing

TimeFlipper

If you want to believe in everything that you read, thats your prerogative, not mine
@TimeFlipper - So, you don't think that humans have extraterrestrial DNA? And do you think extraterrestrials tampered with human DNA? And if not, how do you think humans became what they are today?

I was playing the devils advocate with Iamdo263, i believed he was trying to use Gregor Mendel who was the father of genetics, as a link to aliens which supported a concept of his...I spent a lot of time reading up on that guy, so iam thankful to Iamdo263 for bringing my attention to Gregor Mendel (y) :)..

In a previous posting i brought up the danger of contamination from aliens, which must logically pose a serious threat to our world and humanity...I remembered the original movie of the War of the Worlds (1953) however it was ourselves that were the danger to the "Martians" with very simple germs that we could easily overcome, but fortunately not them :eek: :LOL:..

I think most of us (including me) take for granted that aliens have been here interfering with our DNA for centuries, so i took a step backwards, and wanted to posit the threat that THEY are to us, and also that WE are to them...Perhaps one type of aliens were responsible for bringing certain germs and bacteria to our Earth, but over the centuries our bodies have developed a natural resistance to them, and maybe other types of aliens cannot inhabit our Earth simply because of the threat that OUR bacteria poses to them..:)

lamdo263

If you want to believe in everything that you read, thats your prerogative, not mine

I was playing the devils advocate with Iamdo263, i believed he was trying to use Gregor Mendel who was the father of genetics, as a link to aliens which supported a concept of his...I spent a lot of time reading up on that guy, so iam thankful to Iamdo263 for bringing my attention to Gregor Mendel (y):)..

In a previous posting i brought up the danger of contamination from aliens, which must logically pose a serious threat to our world and humanity...I remembered the original movie of the War of the Worlds (1953) however it was ourselves that were the danger to the "Martians" with very simple germs that we could easily overcome, but fortunately not them :eek::LOL:..

I think most of us (including me) take for granted that aliens have been here interfering with our DNA for centuries, so i took a step backwards, and wanted to posit the threat that THEY are to us, and also that WE are to them...Perhaps one type of aliens were responsible for bringing certain germs and bacteria to our Earth, but over the centuries our bodies have developed a natural resistance to them, and maybe other types of aliens cannot inhabit our Earth simply because of the threat that OUR bacteria poses to them..:)
Okay

Freak Show

Always remember, there is the truth and there are people who write books and want you to believe their ideas are the truth. Perfect example, the bible. Has some truth, the rest is not. Man created words, math, science, ect.. it's all a guess for us. God created everything. You want answers, ask him.