Shungite Research Paper

Rossco78

So inteesting you post this.This is kind of related, I guess. I dreamed I swallowed a quartz crystal as I was drinking something. I guess it means I need to drink sungite water not the quartz,lol. I remember my dreams more each day and I haven't done the time travel sub lately and things I want to see when I time travel are popping up on facebook in the city I want to see it. Not once but twice. Is it a coincidence or am I on the path to eventually be time traveling.

Rossco78

I don't believe in coincidences:) everything is designed for a reason.

So does this water help charge up your energy to time travel easier? Curious about you sending this post. I know its good for a lot of things. I read that it may not do much more than regular water for health after it sits out too long removing the chlorine. Doesn't that harbor more bacteria sitting out?

Mayhem

Zenith
Im not sure about time travel, this forum is more than just that reson why i posted this thread.

In saying this i do believe with some of the Shungite tools, Merkabah's and other items that energy can be used and altered.

Doesn't that harbor more bacteria sitting out?
On your other question which is valid from my reading, the Shungite negates this. Without testing on the water itself may be hard to prove at home. I have a book by Regina Martino in which there are studies so i will check and get back.

Mayhem

Zenith
Broad prospects are open for using shungit as a filter material in wastewater treatment and water purification. Natural shungite yealding activated carbon by a low porosity and inner surface, as a sorbent has a number of positive characteristics: - High adsorption capacity, characterized by low resistance to water preasure; - Mechanical strength and low abrasion resistance; - Corrosion-resistance; - Absorption capacity felative to many substances, both organic (oil, benzene, phenol, pesticides, etc.) and inorganic (chlorine, ammonia, heavy metals); - Catalytic activity; - Relatively low cost; - Environmental friendliness and ecological safety.

The mechanism of interaction of shungite with water has not been completely understood. It is assumed that shungite can absorb oxygen actively interacting with them as a strong reducing agent in water and in air [13]. In this process is produced atomic oxygen, which is a strong oxidizing agent oxidizing adsorbed on shungit organic substanses to CO2 and H2O, thus freeing the surface of shungite for new acts of adsorption. Overexposure of shungite in respect to dissolved metal cations in water as Ca2+, Mg2+, Fe2+ and Fe3+ is explaned by the fact that the metals are transferred by the catalytically active shungite into the form of insoluble carbonates due to the oxidation of organic matter to CO2 [14]. According to the data on absorption capacity shungite loses effectiveness before the activated carbon filter in the first stage of filtration, during the first 24 h, further shungite began purifiy water with a high and constant speed. This is explaned by high catalytic properties of shungite and its ability to catalytically oxidize organic substances absorbed on the surface. The research of antioxidant properties of shungite in relation to organochlorine compounds, and free radicals have shown that shungite removes free radicals out of water in 30 times more effective than activated carbon [15]. This is a very important factor, because the free radicals formed during water treatment with chlorine and its derivatives, have a negative impact on the human health that is the cause of many diseases (cardiovascular diseases, cancer, etc.).

In addition, owing to the shungite absorption activity against pathogenic microflora shungite has strong bactericidal properties, which allows to carry out the efficient disinfection of drinking water by this mineral in water treatment and water purification technologies. It is observed the bactericidal activity of shungite against pathogenic saprophytes and Protozoa. There is evidence that after the passage of water containing bacterium E. coli, through shungite filter there is an almost complete removal of this bacterium (the viral titer varries from 2300 cells/l in initial water up to 3 cells/l in treated water) [17]. Of 1785 cells/l of protozoa (ciliates, rotifers and crustaceans) contained in the initial water after the treatment by shungite were observed only a few exemplars (5 cells/l). In addition to these qualities, shungite has biological activity.

Owing to all these positive properties shungite may find its application in the preparation of drinking water in flow-through systems of any capacity for industrial and domestic purposes, as well as in the wells in order to improve the quality characteristics of water and give water its beneficial properties.

Especially effective and technologically justified is the use of complex filter systems based of the mixtures of shungite with activated carbon or zeolite, with possible subsequent regeneration of the absorbents [18]. When adding to the treatment scheme shungite and other natural absorbents (flint, dolomite, glauconite) purified water is enriched to a physiologically optimal levels by calcium, magnesium, silicon and sodium.

It is shown that the water passed through shungite or infused on shunfite has a general revitalizing effect on the body, reduces skin irritation, itching, rash, effective in vegetativevascular dystonia, diseases of the gastrointestinal tract, kidney stones and other diseases [19]. The water filters based on shungite have been developed and applied in Russia since 1995. Now on the market of domestic producers of filters for water purification there is a certain number of large companies that produce household and industrial filters based on natural mineral shungite.

From
International Journal of Advanced Scientific and Technical Research Issue 3 volume 6, Nov.-Dec. 2013 Available online on IJASR - Home ISSN 2249-9954

/ 13