SHUTDOWN!

HDRKID

Truth, justice, and the american way. Oh wow, that sounds like a job for CLARK BENT also known as super zero. Yeah, a mild mannered reporter currently working for a large metropolitan newspaper.

clark_bent4.gif

kcwildman

Beastmaster
you know this whole mess is a planned event to distract the public from the dirty deeds of the white house.....

1st..when the shutdown happened how was it that with in 24 hrs they had professional looking 3x4 signs at all the national monuments and parks announcing the closing of them due to the shutdown,, how can that be if it was not planned out before hand and the signs ordered ,, then delivered across the nation and to all the islands to????.....hhhmmmmm I wonder????

2nd... what happened to the investigation into Benghazi ???? poof it's gone...

3rd... what happened to Syria???

4th.... what happened with Iran and the nukes??? poof it's gone

it seems funny how every time this bunch of goons want to do some dirty deeds they create an emergency to point at so no one watches there backroom shit...

TnWatchdog

The shutdown and closures could have been a trial run...a conditioning of the people for the next go around. We will say, they closed the parks and monuments just like last time but I don't remember all the other closures taking place...oh well. We won't question it as we've seen it before but the next round will be much worse.

Khaos

where the wild things are
I despise Best Buy. Its not such a "best buy" when I can buy the same item, across the street for $50 cheaper. And their Geek Squad is just ridiculous. Took a computer in once, to have the fan replaced by them, and the work order copy I had specifically stated "fan replacement" and what do they do? They replace my HDD.

I now replace things in my laptops. I don't bother with repair shops. I was screwed over by a local shop one time too, they went out of business a few weeks later. I wonder why...

you know this whole mess is a planned event to distract the public from the dirty deeds of the white house.....

Ah, someone who agrees with me :)

HEIDI