Simpsons Predicts TRUMP Becomes President

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith
You know, I'm always finding little things in movies/ music that makes it seem as if they knew something we don't... For instance, in the movie "Click" with Adam Sandler, in one scene he goes into the future and there's a radio announcer reading the news.. He says "Britney Spears gave birth to her (?) 11th kid today. Proud father Kevin Federline is now considering getting a job... Michael Jackson, the first person to clone himself, is now suing himself for molesting himself." Little things like that.. Now we all know those jokey predictions obviously didn't come true, but it's ironic at the same time... If I think about it, I can come up with more examples of where Hollywood made eerie predictions...

Back to the Future, we've all heard about some of the predictions from that movie.. :) Like Disney owning the Star Wars franchise... It's weird.

TnWatchdog

You know, I'm always finding little things in movies/ music that makes it seem as if they knew something we don't... For instance, in the movie "Click" with Adam Sandler, in one scene he goes into the future and there's a radio announcer reading the news.. He says "Britney Spears gave birth to her (?) 11th kid today. Proud father Kevin Federline is now considering getting a job... Michael Jackson, the first person to clone himself, is now suing himself for molesting himself." Little things like that.. Now we all know those jokey predictions obviously didn't come true, but it's ironic at the same time... If I think about it, I can come up with more examples of where Hollywood made eerie predictions...

Back to the Future, we've all heard about some of the predictions from that movie.. :) Like Disney owning the Star Wars franchise... It's weird.
Just think of all the end times/disaster flicks being released. If they are predicting we are in big ass trouble!

CDS

These are NOT predictions. It's a scripted animated TV program. It's all coincidence.

Deejay

Back in the late nineties and early millennium, in the episode where Homer becomes an inventor, when writing equations on the chalk board in the basement he predicts the atomic mass of the Higgs Boson.
Google it if you don't believe, but it's true.
Matt Groening is a genius.

TimeFlipper

Well Well Well..and here is me thinking all equations are man made..
Those pesky little Aliens have been going behind my back again....Its time to utilise my Sonic alien buster, yet again!! :mad::D