Simulation

Maxx

Since we are all given free will and a curiosity demeanor, I think there is a possibility that we are living in a video game, in a video game, in a video game.... not sure who is the ultimately creator and we may very well never know but I do hope in time we will identify our true creator.

TimeFlipper

Since we are all given free will and a curiosity demeanor, I think there is a possibility that we are living in a video game, in a video game, in a video game.... not sure who is the ultimately creator and we may very well never know but I do hope in time we will identify our true creator.

I have often thought the same thing as you have...
For many years i have tried to "re-wind" the tape, and even "fast forward" it (y)..

taykair

Many believe that, in the far, far future, our descendants will run "ancestor programs" and that we are merely existing now as parts of those programs. There are lots of videos on this subject on YouTube, but I'll submit this one by Fraser Cain. He, along with Isaac Arthur, have given me lots of information and entertainment (as well as headaches from my mind being blown over and over) for a few years now. They are both well worth watching.