Six formerly kickass creatures ruined by evolution

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Six formerly kickass creatures ruined by evolution

For those interested in ancient animals and evolutions, here is a list of 6 cool creatures that were made weak and lame by the evolution process.

6 Formerly Kickass Creatures Ruined by Evolution | Cracked.com

There are 6 in this list, but there must be a lot more than those 6.

That pretty cool to see some huge beasts, that became really small because of evolution. Of course, all this stuff is not necessarily 100% accurate, but it's still interesting.

Num7

Whitelight

Re: 6 formerly kickass creatures ruined by evolution

Sorry to bring up an old subject, but I enjoyed reading that article :) Haha it was really cute. "Rhea is known to frequently run into walls"

I do like the racoons "adorable little people hands," haha.

I have now had a good laugh today!

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
Re: Six formerly kickass creatures ruined by evolution

Gotta love Cracked.com ;)

This was pretty funny. I especially liked the fainting goat, LOL. Nice, evolution. Real nice.

KonichiJ

LOL, thanks for the article, just FWD'd it to the cubicle dwellers here at work.

Num7

Administrator
Staff

Cool!
By the way, if you find similar stuff, feel free to share it with us :)

jurgen36

Webnower said:
This was pretty funny. I especially liked the fainting goat, LOL. Nice, evolution. Real nice.

I liked the goat as well, but I can not see how it was passed on. You would expect that the species would be very soon extinct.

Regards

kcwildman

Beastmaster

jurgen36 said:
I liked the goat as well, but I can not see how it was passed on. You would expect that the species would be very soon extinct.

Regards
I pondered that too they should have all been eatin by lions,wolves,and the like. maybe they are so spooky that in the wild nothing gets close enough to scare them:confused:

jurgen36

kc wildman said:
I pondered that too they should have all been eatin by lions,wolves,and the like. maybe they are so spooky that in the wild nothing gets close enough to scare them:confused:

Or they smell that bad that nothing wants to eat them.
Regards