Skinwalker/other strange monster/alien sightings

Derrick C.

Is this FINALLY proof Loch Ness monster exists? Dinosaur footprints FOUND near Loch Ness
You never know if it's real, but uh, this looks pretty real to me. You'll have to read it to.

its real, and i have a theory on nessi which has been around a while i think a surving population of pleasiasaurs got land locked in the lake and they have been surviing ever since, altough they have recently discovered tunnels under water in loch ness that lead out to the ocean and if thats true who know what kind of pre historic monsters could be swimming in and out of the lake, i mean loch ness is the worlds deepest lake at 700ft plus

Dragonchaser

Define skinwalker . Maybe I can help .

Btw , are you familiar with the first Matrix movie ? In the movie Neo get "bugged" by something that look like some sort creature , as it turned out it was a tracking device .

I experienced it as well but the "bugs" are way smaller (think microscopic small) ...

I will try to take a picture , I do not have a microscope so fine detail will not show .

Derrick C.

Define skinwalker . Maybe I can help .

Btw , are you familiar with the first Matrix movie ? In the movie Neo get "bugged" by something that look like some sort creature , as it turned out it was a tracking device .

I experienced it as well but the "bugs" are way smaller (think microscopic small) ...

I will try to take a picture , I do not have a microscope so fine detail will not show .

the native american version although theres a and a werwolf are similar, both are shape shifters except the native american one can change into many animals besides a wolfman

Dragonchaser

This is almost what I have in mind when referring to shapeshifting .

2921_530493.jpg

Derrick C.

This is almost what I have in mind when referring to shapeshifting .

2921_530493.jpg

that is awesome, now whats your opinions of some of the dragon sightings lately? ive seen a few videos and i think something like that could possibily exist, maybe down in the earth or hallow earth if you belive that