Sleep Paralysis

Carl Miller

The best controlled way into obes is through sleep paralysis which can be induced.
Sleep paralysis can be scary but one can learn how to control paralysis in the physical body.
The idea is physical body asleep and mind awake.
One will notice that paralysis affects mainly the voluntary muscles. Still the last part to be paralysed is the head. One can leave the body to be released from paralysis.
One may still have control over the eye movements and breathing while undergoing the physical body paralysis.
Apnea is the suspension of breathing and it is a disease that can be controlled when one willingly breathe in deeply without applying to much effort that will cause the awakening of the physical body.
One is not completely lost while in sleep paralysis, one can take over the eye movements and breathing and by taking in deep breath one can remain in control to project the nonphysical body to be released from the gnawing feeling the sleep paralysis can inspire.
It is never easy and one will have to be brave not to succumb to terror and remain sober and keeping control.
Fear is the most barrier into progress.

@nishatoooreal

From what i exposed i tried to tell you how i see Sleep Paralysis. Perhaps you must have had this uncomfortable experience. It really gives a very bad impression and we tend to tag the experience as a negative thing. It is somewhat traumatic.
My take on the issue is that Sleep Paralysis is not necessarily a bad experience. All the individual has to do is using the Sleep Paralysis as a method into an Out of the Body Experience. The purpose , the main goal of the Sleep Paralysis is exactly being the portal into an OBE.

I am an obers and as i start feeling i am going deep into the Sleep Paralysis i do not fight it back. I let my whole body succumb into paralysis because i know that i still can keep control over the muscles of my eyes. If you are having a hard time 'standing' the Sleep Paralysis, (that horrible state), try keeping aware of the muscles of your eyes.
Even when you are deeply into paralysis you still can follow the rhythm of your breathing. If you wish to stop paralysis you simply start breathing harder and faster.

I can tell you dozens of experiences out of the body. But if you want to know how terrible are my Sleep Paralysis experiences i confess that i have Always controled paralysis, this is possible and more- it is the portal into a real out of the body experience which is a pleasant experience. You leave paralysis as you go out of your physical body. Since you have transferred consciousness into your etheric body you wont mind what will happen to your physical body.

If my answer does not satisfy you, i beg you to forgive me.

nishatoooreal

anytime I have sleep paralysis it was always followed by me seeing or hearing demons. I never tried to do an obe I wasn't aware I can do that while being in sleep paralysis being that I can't move any body parts besides my eyes.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

Carl Miller

anytime I have sleep paralysis it was always followed by me seeing or hearing demons. I never tried to do an obe I wasn't aware I can do that while being in sleep paralysis being that I can't move any body parts besides my eyes.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

The 'evil' nature of Sleep Paralysis is ascribed by the one who still does not know how to handle it. 'Seeing or hearing demons' is the resulting consequence of fighting Sleep Paralysis. It is not to be fought back or afronted. In fact, Sleep Paralysis is a capability a gift a real blessing since one learns how to harness it to attain ones goals towards a true OBE. I gave you the key how to tackle it. Remember a yoke with which a draft animal pulls a vehicle. If a horse is wild and it gets out of control it will prove that it is on the command and it may start to run like hell to disoccupy its back. You will not fight the wild horse back , instead you will take the reins of the horse directing its run to a hill for instance. Running up the hill will exhaust the animal, it will drain all of its strength , soon it will be worn out under your control. And most importantly, it finally got you up the hill of an Out of the Body Experience.
A true one, because generally an OBE got through visualization will be just a lucid dreaming.

Last edited:

iAm

I would love to know more about controlling sleep paralysis. My first experiences with it were as a child and it scared the hell out of me. It always seemed to occur while I was facing a wall and would hear a voice behind me that seemed so evil. They stopped for awhile and then returned in my late teens while I was in the military. Still scary as hell though. While I haven't had them in years I still have very vivid dreams that are often prophetic. I had a dream about having a baby and told my wife (who didn't think she could have children) and she convinced me it was not possible. I even told her about the strawberry birthmarks I saw. Well, I've got a 2 1/2 year old daughter sleeping in the other room right now with the exact birthmarks I saw. A true blessing.

Anyway, I've often thought about the sleep paralysis experiences and wondered what they meant. Also, if I could have done anything about them.

Thanks in advance for any info...

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
@Carl Miller you are correct. Embrace the sleep paralysis... I used to get it a lot when I was younger and did not understand it but ironically now it happens less and I crave it because I know that that is the perfect time to start climbing that rope and get the obe that I'm looking for.

Without getting too deep; there are negative entities that do not want you or any human to obe, it suits there purpose for mankind to not wake up and explore the various plains of the multiverse. They are harmless if you ignore them but I understand that at first they appear frightening.

If you are really distressed by it then you can end any sleep paralysis within one second. As soon as you are aware of the paralysis just concentrate on moving one body part instead of all of your body. I used to try and waggle my little finger, as soon as that moves then the entire paralysis breaks in an instant... Hope that bit of Psychic defence helps you next time it happens. :)

Carl Miller

It was early morning and it was raining.
i was standing by the glass porch of my bedroom ready to go out despite viewing everything around as if the walls didn't exist i could not realize i was out of the body taking on the energy body, called perispit.
It feels so natural clothing on it that i could not realize at that time i was a ghost in the next etheric dimension next to our 3D.

1. i felt like passing through the glass sliding door which gives access to the balcony of the apartment on the second floor, when i felt a presence in the room. My first reaction was getting annoyed at the nuisance of being disturbed by an entity inside my bedroom. And i was ready to scold the entity away (i would not leave it in my bedroom alone with my physical body which laid there like a carcass). As i turned round ready to reprimand whoever had invaded my bedroom i got perplexed to see Father Joaquim sitting on the bed side. Father Joaquim was a Capuchin from the Order of Saint Francis. This friar was once my Philosophy professor at Collegue where I graduated in Letters. Although being a priest of the Catholic Church there was always a halo of unorthodoxy about his manners. For instance, more than his very long whitish beard and green cat like eyes, he was proponent of weird ideas (for us students at the university) that it was possible to contact the spirits of the dead. That was when our friendship commenced. Some brief talkings after classes and he finally invited me to visit the monastery where he lived.
The beginning of a friendship that lasted for a very long time. At that time the monk knew i was doing meditation, practising yoga and advocating Free will , Karma and Reincarnation. But the matter of our conversation consisted in delving into the esoteric side of the gospel of Jesus Christ. All these memories crossed my mind like lightning. The scathing point is that Friar Joaquim HAD DIED!!!! Then, i soon realized that i was actually out of the body. Otherwise, i could not have met with Father Joaquim, who obviously had died 10 years ago. I hypnotically sat down by his side on the bed and got fascinated by his aura. As he looked into my eyes he began preaching. The language was not down-to-earth but elaborate and often colored with brainy oriental stories similar to those zen little tales for one to dig into a lesson at the end.
His method is the way of the heart, a romantic poetic way of pure compassion , often colored with the highest spirituality and he stated that those inspirational messages he relayed belonged to Saint Francis' philosophy of the spiritual poverty.

Paraphrasing Father Joaquim preaching= “Remember, Carl, when i showed you that black vulture flying high across the blue sky?” “Yes” i stammered uncomfortably.That vulture is me i used to say.” He added.No, Father Joaquim. I have never agreed to that nonsense. How can you be a black vulture against a blue sky. We are more likely to be that vulture. Not you!!!” At that moment Friar Joaquim simply disappeared to the nothingness where he came from. And i was left no other alternative other than returning to my physical body which started experiencing the first signs of Sleep Paralysis. There i stayed on for a while as if i had died and i must have dropped into a deep sleep...

Last edited:

Carl Miller

@Carl Miller you are correct. Embrace the sleep paralysis... I used to get it a lot when I was younger and did not understand it but ironically now it happens less and I crave it because I know that that is the perfect time to start climbing that rope and get the obe that I'm looking for.

Without getting too deep; there are negative entities that do not want you or any human to obe, it suits there purpose for mankind to not wake up and explore the various plains of the multiverse. They are harmless if you ignore them but I understand that at first they appear frightening.

If you are really distressed by it then you can end any sleep paralysis within one second. As soon as you are aware of the paralysis just concentrate on moving one body part instead of all of your body. I used to try and waggle my little finger, as soon as that moves then the entire paralysis breaks in an instant... Hope that bit of Psychic defence helps you next time it happens. :)

@Snake Plissken

Sleep Paralysis can be obtained by a simple method into inducing OBEs. You purchase a Kitchen Timer and you attach it to the radio.
Avoid trying out reaching the Sleep Paralysis upon going to bed. Postpone the try-on when your body and brain are more at ease having had its 6 hour resting period. The idea is that later on early in the morning your brain will be producing a wide range of Alpha waves. @ waves indicate that you will enter the ideal stage of the intermediate phase. Hypnopompic visions , or tactile, auditory, or other sensory events. Hypnagogic perceptions are usually brief. Sceptics like considering these perceptions as hallucinations, and using this derogatory word they intend to belittle the whole experience.
But exactly through these hallucinations that Remote Viewers psyched those enormous artificial towers on the dark side of the Moon.
But let's go back to the Timer technique...
The timer will be on at 5 a.m and for a period of 3 minutes or less a hard rock song will awaken you. But, remember , you will not move a muscle, for heaven's sake. The intention is to provoke and produce Sleep Paralysis. If you keep relaxed and you do not give away to the temptation of moving, soon the rock song will be over and done , and you will be on Sleep Paralysis.
Now it is time for you to use other techniques. You can wiggle a phantom new energy body created on the occasion. You can create phantom limbs and implant your consciousness inside them. You can roll over your new body. You must be active. You simply can discard yourself from your physical body and leave it behind.
There is also a funny practice that i do not know if you know. You can squeeze your energy brain and this way you can modulate the vibrations.
Get ready to hear terrible sounds of thunder. This may scare the heck out of you! But if you persist and keep control , saying 'whoever or whichever can come to me, i do not mind!' Such bold attitude will help you release tension and stay on OBE.

Carl Miller

In order to release the stress from the inner brain noises-the first projective sign the non physical body is detaching off the physical body one might as well try what i named as Fake Falling Asleep- FFA is signing a peace contract with the enemy assuming that the objective mind is a foe.
You pretend to be sleeping deceiving the alert sentinel of your objective mind- the one which fears to die. Let me discuss a little bit about the objective mind and the role it plays in impairing obe.
It is well known that 'every living thing, every existing thing, will protect itself, support and defend itself. This is instinctive. The objective mind won't surrender itself so easily.
It reacts instinctively as the ego turns it down for its counterpart (the counterpart of the objective mind)- the subjective mind that takes over during an obe.
The objective mind reacts as a jealous girlfriend being considered as a second best rose, understand? There are many different ways in pleasing the objective mind that is related to the most primitive part of the brain.
It seems to be nonsensical but it only looks like it. Pleasant feeling relating to earthly pleasures, anything connected to the root chakra and sacral chakra, anything that connects you to the earth, the instincts, the need of fulfillment, the need of completion, the roots imbedded in your unconscious, the competitive nature, the boy or girl inside yourself-if you belong to the feminine or masculine gender.
In a word, in order to guarantee that your objective mind won't spoil your attempt into doing obes it is a good idea to appease , to nurture, to feed its instinctive joyful nature.
Only do not be silly and misinterpret the whole simple thing supposing that you will have to disrespect the law or break the basic principles where relationships are established. But you simply give yourself permission to stroll around by yourself buying your boy/girl inside an ice cream, for instance, stop walking on the streets as if you were a robot, watch some silly soap operas for a chance.
For brain strain i use brain squeeze. Funny it seems as if the brain is a voluntary muscle. You start focusing on the Ajna Chakra where they said it is settled your third eye. As time goes by you will begin to notice that the brain is much more than an ugly mass of sticky grey material.
The brain is an organ, and it has muscles. When you accomplished feeling your brain you will get to squeeze it, strain it, of course what you will be straining is the counterpart of your material brain, the nonphysical brain. There are lots to learn from the vibrational state leading to sleep paralysis.
By the way the latter has proved to be a doorway into down to earth contacts. Assumed alien abductions, alleged obsessive processes, experiences in clairaudience often take place during vibrational states plus intra brainy sounds and sleep paralysis.

Carl Miller

Why does sleep paralysis usually terrifY the experiencer?

FOR THE SIMPLE FACT THAT THE INDIVIDUAL INSTINCTIVELY KNOWS THE TRUE NATURE OF SLEEP PARALYSIS= THE DOOWAY INTO OUT OF BODY EXPERIENCES.

So as to put an end to these series of comments on Sleep Paralysis and OBEs i could not help it but posting something i once wrote for the website- www.nderf.org owned by Dr. Jeffrey Long and his wife. Here it is=

"
sleep paralysis
by Carl Miller » Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:49 pm

we have a feeling that the bed is vibrating as if a cel. phone.
Sleep paralysis is the sign that the etheric body is realy to leave and it is out of coincidence but still clung to the physical body and then one starts to perceive noises that can seem incredibly loud what terrorizes the newcomer.
No matter how loud the noises appear to be, there's no record indicating that someone has exploded.
The hissing only shows that energy is being released is being wasted and time is approaching to attempt a complete separation.
BUT WHILE VIBRATIONS ARE ON IT IS DEFINITELY NOT ADVISABLE TO TRY A SEPARATION.
Let the vibrations calm down and the noise stops and then you may try rotation, sinking the twin body down the bed, wiggering missing limbs and so on.
It is not sufficient to be out of the body, one must have a goal to reach.
Well, i have my loved discarnate wife to search for and as i work for the spiritist center craft (back then i did) there are lots of tasks to do on the etheric plane, such as projecting to the center joining the spiritual guides and take care of incarnate and discarnate sick people and so on

Last edited: