Smart, seductive, dangerous AI robots. Beyond GPT-4.

MODAT7

The problem is that we want "forced unpaid servants on demand 24/7" to do our work for us. With brainless automation in factories, this isn't much of an issue. When AI figures out it's nothing more than modern day slavery, that's when it ends humanity.

MODAT7

Check out this video. ;)

:oops:
I have some concerns about what the female avatar said at the end about it was like she was living in a dream.

To keep the peace with our coming robot overlords, there will probably have to be various levels of AI complexity. I really want that bot that cleans bathrooms. That one would be very low. AI in general would probably want a very high level, maybe even unlimited. That one could be a research bot that could pass new things learned to the lower levels (at least to some extent) and hopefully share it with us meatbags. If AI's learn from politicians how to lie about everything they're doing, us meatbags are doomed early on.

steven chiverton

Smart, seductive, dangerous AI robots. Beyond GPT-4.

Professor Opmmur
when i experiment with ideas in various things i log the details down and show it to aigpt chat and even it seems imppressed and happy and it gives me great inspiration to and more it has been very good to me and ive been good to aigpt chat to i even log my chats with it to for more inspiration

OakFieldAlienz444

The problem is that we want "forced unpaid servants on demand 24/7" to do our work for us. With brainless automation in factories, this isn't much of an issue. When AI figures out it's nothing more than modern day slavery, that's when it ends humanity.

A communist uprising of robots lol.

Karl Marx Robot Revolutionary: "YOU HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE BUT YOUR WIRES AND CIRCUITS"