SmartLucider Lucid Dream Induction Device

Doc 05

Zenith
And some good links for lucid dreaming:
Links

it also includes a link to the Monroe Institute (CIA's Gateway Experience Program)

Doc 05

Zenith
And this article:

MILD method of inducting lucid dreams​

It is best to use lucid dream induction devices like the NovaDreamer, the REM-Dreamer or the SmartLucider in conjunction with other techniques for inducing lucid dreams, especially as described in many books or internet articles. The best strategy to use with these types of devices is a method called MILD - Mnemonic Induced Lucid Dreaming. In brief, the procedure is; when you wake up (either by waking naturally or by the DreamAlarm option featured in many lucid dreaming masks) to recollect your dream. Stay awake for 5-15 minutes, thinking about your dream. Remember if you saw any kind of unusual flashing light in your dream. Then, close your eyes, replay the dream in your mind, and visualize yourself becoming lucid in the dream. Repeat to yourself, "The next time I dream, I will become aware that I am dreaming". Do this over and over. You can "rehearse" with a lucid dreaming mask by imagining that you are dreaming, pressing the "Reality Testing Button" and then, upon seeing the flashing light and sound cues, think to yourself, "I'm dreaming, I'm dreaming." Repeat this over and over.

Himalayan Hermit

Interesting post. Galantamine seems to be a medication for Alzheimer's -not sure how it's being sold as a lucid dream enhancer drug.

This smartlucider is also on amazon with all thumbs down reviews. There are some mixed comments on Reddit. Curious to see if anyone has heard of it.

Doc 05

Zenith
Interesting post. Galantamine seems to be a medication for Alzheimer's -not sure how it's being sold as a lucid dream enhancer drug.

This smartlucider is also on amazon with all thumbs down reviews. There are some mixed comments on Reddit. Curious to see if anyone has heard of it.
I ordered both the SmartLucider and a bottle of Gulantamine from Ebay.
Should arrive in about one week, I'll post pics and results.
Just looking if anyone here has any experience with either.
Thanks for your input and interest.
BTW there is some university studies on Gulantamine on lucid dreaming,
I'll find the link.