Smithsonian Cover Up of Giant Humans

Harte

"Lets go defeat this entire culture of giants, measured against which we are the size of grasshoppers.
Quickly, so that they will leave NOT A SINGLE TRACE of their existence. even a few thousand years later."

The only being described as gigantic is Goliath. And he was six and a half feet tall.

There are no others - they were Nephilim (mythical,) Rephaim and Anakim, the last two being known to other cultures that didn't find them outrageously large, and none of which are actually described as "gigantic" in the modern sense of the term.

Harte

TimeFlipper

"Lets go defeat this entire culture of giants, measured against which we are the size of grasshoppers.
Quickly, so that they will leave NOT A SINGLE TRACE of their existence. even a few thousand years later."

The only being described as gigantic is Goliath. And he was six and a half feet tall.

There are no others - they were Nephilim (mythical,) Rephaim and Anakim, the last two being known to other cultures that didn't find them outrageously large, and none of which are actually described as "gigantic" in the modern sense of the term.

Harte

Hartey, iam finally giving you the proof that giants did and still do exist! :eek:..
Below is the video clip showing the giants size compared to Jack, who had climbed a beanstalk to bring fear to that despicable giant...

Fortunately for Jack he did remember to take with him a box of Weetabix, giving him the strength to overcome the giant in battle...
Needless to say, i have my own pantry full of Weetabix, should the giant attempt to find me after this posting!! :ROFLMAO:..

Dalet

This door is now closed.
Perhaps the "spies vs. giants" story is better viewed as an allegory for displaying courage against overwhelming odds - not only the courage to overcome the challenges which face us, but also the challenge from our "allies" who claim that the battle is lost before it begins.

Kairos

I don't think so. In the context of the texts, it makes sense that God would order them to exterminate the inhabitants of Canaan. For whatever reason, God really does not like the Nephilim. He flooded the Earth in an attempt to exterminate them.

He created the mark of Cain to separate our human groups. Interbreeding was obviously not something he willed.

TimeFlipper

Perhaps the "spies vs. giants" story is better viewed as an allegory for displaying courage against overwhelming odds - not only the courage to overcome the challenges which face us, but also the challenge from our "allies" who claim that the battle is lost before it begins.

Jack vs The Giant is not an allegorical story, it is the absolute truth, as my video clip proved beyond any reasonable doubt :p :LOL:..