Smoking Gun Proof John Titor Is Morey Haber?

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
It has always been the Habers. Why would an entire family be involved in this unless it was a hoax? If Titor was real, Larry would be the only person involved. As much as I hate to say it, it all makes sense. Time travel exists. We have evidence everywhere and even if it is invented in 3000 years, as soon as someone travels here, it exists now. Titor? Now I'm not so sure.

I'm awaiting a "Paula, I'm disappointed in you" e-mail from TR. You know it's coming.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
@Einstein I renamed this thread to make it more visible.

I'm surprised not much members reacted yet to this video. I didn't even spot it until this morning when I noticed it was posted on TTI.

What do you guys think? Do you believe Morey Haber is Titor?

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Here's my thing: Larry is supposed to be a professional lawyer. If Titor were a real client, Larry would not have betrayed his confidentiality by involving his entire (Haber) family in his client's case. That would be unethical and unprofessional. I think a lawyer would get in big trouble by posting videos about a client's case and disclosing information to all of his brothers and nephew. Lawyers don't do that. My brother is a lawyer and he won't even talk about his job. So, this alone should be one huge clue....that and the fact that the Habers admitted the hoax in emails.

Many people, especially the mentally ill, will not see the logic in this. It's sad, but true.

I still plan on keeping my web site. It was a fun story and almost a legend, so no harm done. And if they decide to make a Titor movie, maybe I can sell my domains. :LOL:

Incidentally, TR threw his temper tantrum as predicted. Book sales must be down.

He wants us to mark our threads as Confirmed Hoax. Something to consider.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
The video posted was 2 hours long, I admit I skipped some parts...

Before it was posted, some were sure it was a hoax, while others believe. It's still the same. The video is pretty convincing, but I'm far from being a Titor expert, so I can't really tell whether Razimus' smoking gun proof makes sense or not. The guy seems legit to me, but I'm not deep enough to be convinced either way.

What about @Pamela? Did you talk to her since this video was posted? I'd be curious to know what she thinks.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
It's possible Titor believers are stunned and still in denial.
Definitely. Your comment makes me think of Ishi AKA OneSix. She's one of the most deluded individuals I've ever encountered yet on here. I think she believes she recently married John Titor...

Like I said, I'm not convinced either way because I know there's a lot I don't know about the whole story, so I don't want to solely base my opinion on the video's content, but on you guys.