Sources tell DailyMail.com that a classified report is due to be sent to Congress listing more than 150 cases of unexplained UFO encounters in the past year.
EXCLUSIVE: New classified report to Congress says only HALF of UFO sightings can be properly explained, leaving nearly 200 mysteries unsolved – as critics say investigators 'glossed over' unknown cases
- Sources tell DailyMail.com a classified report due to be sent to Congress this week lists more than 150 cases of unexplained UFO encounters in the past year
- The 22-page report was compiled by the Office of the Director of National Intelligence (ODNI) and analyzes 366 cases
- Only about half of the UFO encounters could be explained
- Examples include video shot by Reaper drones conducting surveillance that caught 'orbs' flying around then 'suddenly bolting off'
- Among the explained cases are 'brand new surveillance by foreign adversaries,' including Chinese spy drones attempting to gather information on the US
- The ODNI source was critical of their department's dossier, saying it glossed over the many intriguing and worrying unexplained cases
- 'They don't want to talk about this stuff, because they really, really don't know what the hell they are. That's the truth,' the source said