So how does one join the aliens or the SSP? (Secret Space Program)

OakFieldAlienz444

If anyone is in the secret space program or knows any aliens let me know.
I'm interested. Lol.

How does one join the secret space program?
People are just selected cuz of their skills or personality types it seems at a young age.
But I'm wondering if there's also a way to join these things or similar things
without much experience.

TimeFlipper

I'm interested. Lol.

People are just selected cuz of their skills or personality types it seems at a young age.
without much experience.
The reason why no one knows how to join the secret space program, is because its called the "secret" space program ;):D

Beholder

I'm interested. Lol.

without much experience.
Yapping about it before even being on the program will surely have you on their black list. It's not like a spy agency would open a booth on the street and recruit people for a secret space mission using pamphlets. If you are handpicked, you won't know what the mission is until you are briefed, and then you might already be on another planet.

Wind7

Staff
The reason why no one knows how to join the secret space program, is because its called the "secret" space program ;):D
The secretive space program's secrets, have secrets of their own that absolutely must be kept a secret , man.

In fact They're SO secretive that the mere mention of them causes one to forget where
the points such as the one I am currently starting to forget, disappear into a vast void of secrets.

Old age and short-termed memory loss is JUST a cover-up.

(Well...There goes that secret.)

BlastTyrant

You don't find them, they find you!

But my vote is to run across the area 51 main gate with a fake rocket strapped to your back while making rocket noises with your mouth, they'll for sure take you then! Maybe not to the SSP but they'll take ya some where!

lamdo263

I'm interested. Lol.

without much experience.
If you want to join with an alien, this usually involves sitting in your car with one. You might say, if the alien has pretty eyes, "You've got really gorges eyes". You can also play a recording from our historical records, but I must advise they must be willing and just to be safe, use protection.

lamdo263

I'm interested. Lol.

without much experience.
Actually, the answer seems to hinge on a past prediction of ETs landing in this society year 2022-3.
Unless that landing occurs in the right strength and correct social tone, there will not be social contact among regular humans and the galactic community.

This involves a lot and in scope is about half the intensity size of the second world war.

This is the third prediction and matches the prediction in character, as she said also in her predictions that eventually the aliens contacts would turn sour.

TimeFlipper

The secretive space program's secrets, have secrets of their own that absolutely must be kept a secret , man.

In fact They're SO secretive that the mere mention of them causes one to forget where
the points such as the one I am currently starting to forget, disappear into a vast void of secrets.

Old age and short-termed memory loss is JUST a cover-up.

(Well...There goes that secret.)
Absolutely correct Windy, secret secrets are the most secretive secrets of them all...Infact, there are times when ive been tasked to undertake an ultra top secret secretive secret, that even i dont know anything about!! :oops::eek: