So how does one join the aliens or the SSP? (Secret Space Program)

lamdo263

Absolutely correct Windy, secret secrets are the most secretive secrets of them all...Infact, there are times when ive been tasked to undertake an ultra top secret secretive secret, that even i dont know anything about!! :oops::eek:
There's a bio-physics math lock in problem with not introducing the genral population to ETs. This is the entire population Transends in to lawlessness & catastrophe. Secondly from not being off world capable travel wise, what's left of the population degenerates into being subhuman. Not pretty.

Wind7

Staff
You don't find them, they find you!

But my vote is to run across the area 51 main gate with a fake rocket strapped to your back while making rocket noises with your mouth, they'll for sure take you then! Maybe not to the SSP but they'll take ya some where!

@BlastTyrant

Yes, they'll definitely take you somewhere alright,
probably to a haunted asylum that's been closed to the public for decades (centuries?)
when in fact it's still open...for Government Trials of strange, new psychotropics.

🤪🧐👨‍🔬👽🦄

You'll never be allowed to strike another match again but,
At least you'd end up peacefully believing in Unicorns.

lamdo263

@BlastTyrant

Yes, they'll definitely take you somewhere alright,
probably to a haunted asylum that's been closed to the public for decades (centuries?)
when in fact it's still open...for Government Trials of strange, new psychotropics.

🤪🧐👨‍🔬👽🦄

You'll never be allowed to strike another match again but,
At least you'd end up peacefully believing in Unicorns.
What they did get rid of because of the threat of the Storm Area 51 Movment, was the large waste bin full of human parts, attached to a building, that was above ground.

What I'm guessing is, that this big tank full of human parts was the spent waste, the Grays could no longer swim in to get their nutrinets. I know they got rid of that right away when everyhting was taken to Tonopah.

lamdo263

If anyone is in the secret space program or knows any aliens let me know.
I'm interested. Lol.

How does one join the secret space program?
People are just selected cuz of their skills or personality types it seems at a young age.
But I'm wondering if there's also a way to join these things or similar things
without much experience.
The way it's set up now, your'e recruited given a line of bullshit and work for a central authority that doesn't care about you.

OakFieldAlienz444

Someone said (it's a secret so I won't quote directly):

The secretive space program's secrets, have secrets of their own that absolutely must be kept a secret , man.

In fact They're SO secretive that the mere mention of them causes one to forget where
the points such as the one I am currently starting to forget, disappear into a vast void of secrets.

Old age and short-termed memory loss is JUST a cover-up.

Therefore I say:

Thereby adding those secrets to said persons secret collection of secrets-------------secretly.

Anyone who guesses what TV show I'm referencing gets a free space cookie and a potential visit from Afrodite.

lamdo263

The secretive space program's secrets, have secrets of their own that absolutely must be kept a secret , man.

In fact They're SO secretive that the mere mention of them causes one to forget where
the points such as the one I am currently starting to forget, disappear into a vast void of secrets.

Therefore I say:

Thereby adding those secrets to said persons secret collection of secrets-------------secretly.

Anyone who guesses what TV show I'm referencing gets a free space cookie and a potential visit from Afrodite.
Oh it leaks like a sive and lots know not only the secrets of the space force but the entire two fleets. Parts of it's run by ex-Nazies and reptoids.

Wind7

Staff

Therefore I say:

"I've Got A Secret" ;)

Mayhem

Zenith
Or

What do you have that an alien wants that they may not already have?

Over the years there has been animals that have been taken away, but for a human lets say you have prior contact that might be a mark on your CV for admission.

TimeFlipper

Or

What do you have that an alien wants that they may not already have?

Over the years there has been animals that have been taken away, but for a human lets say you have prior contact that might be a mark on your CV for admission.
What do i have that aliens want my old pal?...They want the circuit diagram for the TimeFlippers fully approved, World Wide patented electronic wrist watch that exposes every known pesky shape shifting alien on planet Earth!! :alien::eek:

PESKY ALIEN.jpg