So how many of you guys have actually seen one?

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
So how many of you guys have actually seen one?

Just curious as to how many of our members have seen a UFO ;) The only time I remember (possibly) seeing one is when I was about 7 or 8 living in Rohnert Park, California. My mom and I were driving home from school and out over the hills near where we lived I saw one of those classic cigar shaped ones just flying in a straight line leaving a thin white trail behind it. I looked at my mom real quick and asked her what it was, and when we looked back it was gone :huh:

We were at a stop light at the time so it couldn't have gone out of our line of sight from turning a corner or something... Kinda crazy ;)

virtualgirl

Re: So how many of you guys have actually seen one?

I saw something, but it wasn't close. This was about 1 year ago. There was something that looked like a star but then it started to move sideways. It then blended with another "star". I'm not sure what it was. It for sure moved though. Can you imagine the distance between stars? They combined in a matter of maybe 15 seconds. That would take incredible speed.

DWOMT

I grew up as an Air Force Brat. I got to spend a few years at Edwards AFB as a kid. That base has some things happening in restricted areas. At night the base residents would catch glimpses of a lot of strange things flying around. I remember seeing strange craft in the distance bouncing up and down around the mountains in the distance. I wonder if they were ours or theirs :scared:

WTF

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"DWOMT\")</div>
I grew up as an Air Force Brat. I got to spend a few years at Edwards AFB as a kid. That base has some things happening in restricted areas. At night the base residents would catch glimpses of a lot of strange things flying around. I remember seeing strange craft in the distance bouncing up and down around the mountains in the distance. I wonder if they were ours or theirs :scared:[/b]

My Dad was out fishing with one of his budies one day, they weren't drinking. He said that he saw a UFO slowly traverse the sky then speed up real fast. A few minutes later he said that there were a few jets that went by real fast in about the same direction. (military?)

RWPTRBL

I wish I would though, I have never been fortunate enough to see anything paranormal or mysterious...No UFO's, ghosts, vampires, bigfoot, Not one damn thing!!! I am getting desperate and may have to get Prophet Yaweh to help me out.

halo2junkie119

I saw one when i was about 3 or 4. Me and my friend were playing in a sandbox in his backyard one night. His parents were having a get-together so my parents were there too. Me and my friend looked up in the sky and saw a round disc shaped object with blinking lights on it. The lights were all different colored. I remember describing them as christmas lights wrapped around it. We told our parents and they were like are you sure it wasn't an airplane. And we were like, "It definetly was not a airplane. It was round with all sorts of lights on it." Also i remember it being quite low. It didnt lool like a star. I would say it was maybe 5-10 thousand feet up in the sky. One of my few paranormal experiences.

maoru

My UFO experience:

I moved up to sebastopol, CA when i was 4, and my extended family lived in LA. I saw this UFO on one of the trips down it was just my mother and I when I was about 7 or 8. If you've ever been on I-5 in CA, you'll know its a very straight, very flat road in the middle of nowhere, and in the middle of the night you can go quite a while w/o seeing another car.

It was probably about 1am or so. There was a light off in the distance swooping back and forth over the freeway, not very rythmically, but swooping to one direction then the other. At first we thought it was an airplane, and then a helicopter, but it was flying too crazy and low to be an airplane. So we thought it was a helicopter until we got closer, and realized that it had not one but 3 bright white lights. They were in an equalateral triangle. The whole time it was probably in the range of 40-60 ft above the freeway. It got closer and closer to us until it passed directly over our car and after it was behind us with the same strange behavior until it was out of sight. It was actually really scary as it went over our car, because it looked low enough to hit us.

I conclude it was a circular craft because the lights in an equalateral triangle rotated constantly as it swooped over the freeway, proving it couldnt be a helicopter. This experience is still very vivid in my memory.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"virtualgirl\")</div>
I saw something, but it wasn't close. This was about 1 year ago. There was something that looked like a star but then it started to move sideways. It then blended with another \"star\". I'm not sure what it was. It for sure moved though. Can you imagine the distance between stars? They combined in a matter of maybe 15 seconds. That would take incredible speed.[/b]

coulda been a satellite.

thereisnoproof

I remember 3 years ago when I thought I saw one. I was at home alone and I decided to dance to old school destiny's child while I was on the phone. So I did just that, but then I looked outside the window and guess what I saw. THREE HUGE BRIGHT BLUE CIRCLES SPINNING AROUND THE FREAKING CITY! I immediately screamed into the phone and told everyone I knew. Later I found out they just opened a new club and they were just celebrating.

I wanted to die.

vinny

I saw one about 35 years ago in Northern Saskatchewan. We saw a long ,shinny, rectangular object. It silently moved across a swampy area across the road from us. It proceeded to go over the bay of the nearby lake and suddenly disappeared. We ruled out weather balloon cause of the angular shape. Ruled out bush plane because they always seemed to be painted a colour and were anything but quiet. Bush planes could be heard long before they are ever seen. Military planes are noisy too. With no logical explanation UFO was the only thing left. By defintiion, explained.

Maggot7

I saw a ufo once me and my friend were riding are bikes when we saw this orange ball in the sky it seemed to be following us every corner we turned it turned then it sped off over some woods by house and dissapeared but it dropped something like a silver looking box before it dissapeared