Debate So it begins.

The Fifth

I would like to say that all i write down should be kept as skeptical and should not be taken seriously.

Time Travel ( TT ) is not the same as Dimension Travel ( DT ).

1: Time Travel - Huge problems

This universe is part of a superverse. 1 universe = 1 world line .Time Travel can be associated with moving forward of backward in time and in space ( time expands with the universe -expanding universe theory-).The grandfather paradox also exists here.

Now this is all you need to know what time travel is , BUT ! If the expanding universe theory is wrong then to travel in time is not the same to travel in space. To explain : If the universe expands,then the coordinates of your time travel destination, rather than sending you to your desire , can send you somewhere in the universe , to an unknown XYZ that can be your death (smashed by meteorites , incineration by heavy radiation or what not..).If the universe is expanding with a delay between space and time then your coordinates can double each second or worse , making Time Travel impossible.

2: Dimension Travel - New ideeas

Dimension Travel is the same as Time Travel but this time , you jump from universe to universe. If the expanding universe applies you can still jump world lines but not time, only space as all universes move at the same velocity but with "randomized events".

Here is the issue : How the hell are you going back if you jump world lines ? Without an anchor" or something to act as a key , it's useless. The anchor can be a number , a number that is in you ( frequency ) or a rock or something from that original world. So we fixed that problem but another one appears ... how can you find that number ,i have no clue .There is another problem , if you do jump world lines , who says you won't wake up in a heavy radiated wasteland from a WW3 event ?

--------------------------------------I have the answer--------------------------------------
To avoid these problems i would recommend a "still" way of time travel : Gateways. You guys imagined to time travel with a car or a device or something portable ... well , no more. The gateways don't need that "number" i was talking about because they can be kept open and disguised to not be seen by anyone. The gateway works on Tesla's study on energy and is placed on 4 pillars. Why 4 pillars ? 2 pillars are holding the main gate which is the back gate, the other 2 are holding the front gate which is the secondary gate.

The process works like this : To not be blasted by a nuclear bomb or a naked guy with a spear to kill you when you open the gate , the secondary gate will act like a shield , transparent yet blocking what gets in. When it is deactivated, it allows a two-way transportation system. Having the back gate functional and the front gate as a shield can be used to scouting before jumping.

When i said it can be kept invisible , we do have the tech to do it. It works with the reflected radiation.There is a guy who made it possible on youtube 2 years ago or smth like that.Or just search iraq soldier invisibility cloak (it was a long time ago).I still don't know if that video is a hoax but it is possible to make something invisible but not in the way of hiding your atoms and becoming a ghost ( you can still take a bullet in the face ).

About the number that each world line has ? I think it has to do with the frequency of all living organisms that looks like a Pi number (huge) but has an end.

Can someone tell the guys in the time travel machines experiments forum threads, to not use Quartz ? It's leucocratic (volcanic) and it's the most common thing ever...i fear for their life to not accidentally make a claymore from their schematics...Thank you for your time

Last edited:

Mayhem

Zenith
Interesting the fifth enjoyed reading.

The Fifth

Interesting the fifth enjoyed reading.
I think Dimension Travel is not right as a term, as you don't jump in another dimension like 4th 5th 6th or wtv , you just jump world lines but hey , we grew up with great shows , movies and they had an impact on us. The divergence number as higher as it is , the bigger the chance of going to a world that in the year 2017 is still in the stone age... so yeah. :coffee:

Mayhem

Zenith
One that comes to mind Back to the future. I dunno the young of today if they have bi passed this in favour of other mediums of pleasure.

I loved it.