So radio update and HDR Usage Update

Tron1

So this radio show will happen within 2 weeks. Not given spefic time or date because people like to intend to ruin stuff. I will announce it through friends. I had back to back same timeline HDR trips over the weekend. both gone for 6 hours. My weekend was definately lost. I went to 2024. for a 4th and 5th time. I got more pics too. By the way KGHOST Radio is 101.3 FM Nevada. I am invited with Steven Gibbs to be on that show at the same time.

KaitoNishijou

Perhaps you should private message those who are interested to tune in, no need to publicly announce it:p

Scarecrow

So this radio show will happen within 2 weeks. Not given spefic time or date because people like to intend to ruin stuff. I will announce it through friends. I had back to back same timeline HDR trips over the weekend. both gone for 6 hours. My weekend was definately lost. I went to 2024. for a 4th and 5th time. I got more pics too. By the way KGHOST Radio is 101.3 FM Nevada. I am invited with Steven Gibbs to be on that show at the same time.

Congratulations! I have two of the HDR's the 1985 model and the 2018 model. The 2018 doesn't have a caduceus coil but a copper foil in it place. Steven Gibbs decided to try something different. Slyvia a friend of me and HDRkid travels constantly with the 2018 model. What model are you using? Again, thanks for your input.

Scarecrow

Publicly announcing it is not a problem because telling people how crazy they are here with their public announcements should be looked at if any should!

Doc 05

Zenith
Steve did the interview (KGHOST) 2 weeks ago; his phone was not the best. He also did an interview on DrJ radio live about 4 weeks ago now and it's posted on Youtube. Has anyone heard lately from Carlos or Sylvia?