So trouble allures

Tron1

There seems to be alot of trouble and confusion with this covid 19. But did any time traveler know about this at all

JahaRa

It would seem not, or maybe they think it is necessary for some reason to go through the upheaval and increase in constrictive governance.

NIXIE

I knew about it but did not remember until I started to hear news on it... I can only remember my friends mentioning the name of it and joking about having enough toilet paper stocked up and another lady saying the version of herself in this timeline we are in now would be "brainwashed" during this time... Another guy told me how this is just working up towards mandatory vaccinations for everyone, I think. That is all I can remember.

NIXIE

@NIXIE vaccinations are mandatory in some countries.

I mean for USA and maybe worldwide... My friend said that people were not allowed to do anything without the vaccinations.
They had combined a lot of vaccinations into one container or something and I think he said people only needed to get it done once.

Tron1

My friend don't even remember me at all but he remembers everyone else. Temporal distortions causing memory loss with the HDR which means he used it.

JahaRa

I mean for USA and maybe worldwide... My friend said that people were not allowed to do anything without the vaccinations.
They had combined a lot of vaccinations into one container or something and I think he said people only needed to get it done once.
Some vaccinations are required by law in the U.S. When you were born you had 2 vaccinations before you left the hospital, you were then required to recieve 4 more by the time you were 2 years old. And when you started school there were a few more that were required before you could enter the building. If you did not have them you could not attend public school. When you were 15 (if you have reached that age yet) you are required to get a tetnas shot with pertussis and diptheria (DPT) 3 vaccinations in one or you can't attend public school.

Maybe you are home schooled and did not know that. It is the law in all 50 states.

NIXIE

Some vaccinations are required by law in the U.S. When you were born you had 2 vaccinations before you left the hospital, you were then required to recieve 4 more by the time you were 2 years old. And when you started school there were a few more that were required before you could enter the building. If you did not have them you could not attend public school. When you were 15 (if you have reached that age yet) you are required to get a tetnas shot with pertussis and diptheria (DPT) 3 vaccinations in one or you can't attend public school.

Maybe you are home schooled and did not know that. It is the law in all 50 states.

Nope not Home-schooled... LOL

I am talking about mandatory vaccinations for all the diseases in the future for everyone if they want to travel or like do anything at all.
A time traveler guy told this to me, but that was in the last timeline/dimension I was in- so not sure it even matters to tell anyone in this timeline, because things might not turn out the same way here.

Last edited:

JahaRa

Nope not Home-schooled... LOL

I am talking about mandatory vaccinations for all the diseases in the future for everyone if they want to travel or like do anything at all.
A time traveler guy told this to me, but that was in the last timeline/dimension I was in- so not sure it even matters to tell anyone in this timeline, because things might not turn out the same way here.
Have you ever been out of the U.S.? There are vaccinations required depending on where you travel.