So who has stopped for a.....

TimeNot_0

I am not building driverless cars. Think they will stop. Be more like - I need gas buddy, you are the human and have to pump it into me at the gas station.
Whereas I just state instead of the 1981 Cadillac Terminator 3 Movie Hearse (Rise of the Machines), a dump truck may be needed. But then, is there any gasoline? No pipeline called Keystone in the works. And I doubt if this Country runs on hot air.

Although someone else on another forum says that Germany has cars that will run on salt water - I guess that is something - since the oceans I guess are rising due to Global Hot Air all around with some people.
(Ferguson - just one of maybe many in the future).

TimeNot_0

Just to clarify, I guess that salt-water running car is actually misleading - it is a battery, and an electrolyte type new battery for an electric car, that probably won't be practical for another 10 years maybe. I guess the U. S. Navy has been also working on something like that for the Navy - I do not know exactly anything more if what is said by others is accurate anyway if I am repeating it accurately anyway. Anyway I have not looked it up, so anyone who wants to I guess can read more about it searching for something about any of it. And salt like not in salt-water, but a combination of a salt (mineral) and whatever that changes it to make electrical type power for I guess vehicles or a moving vessel (ship).
??

Some type of battery that is better than a lithium-ion whatever battery.

And oh Buffalo Bill Cody house's buffalo is cute isn't he?
He has a Mrs. though I think.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Just to clarify, I guess that salt-water running car is actually misleading - it is a battery, and an electrolyte type new battery for an electric car, that probably won't be practical for another 10 years maybe. I guess the U. S. Navy has been also working on something like that for the Navy - I do not know exactly anything more if what is said by others is accurate anyway if I am repeating it accurately anyway. Anyway I have not looked it up, so anyone who wants to I guess can read more about it searching for something about any of it. And salt like not in salt-water, but a combination of a salt (mineral) and whatever that changes it to make electrical type power for I guess vehicles or a moving vessel (ship).
??

Some type of battery that is better than a lithium-ion whatever battery.

And oh Buffalo Bill Cody house's buffalo is cute isn't he?
He has a Mrs. though I think.

Do you think the U.S. or the rest of the world will allow this considering how much they rely on oil for the economy and their own pocket books?

TimeNot_0

Well, even if it works (and salt-water is not sea-water I guess), there is no way to change out a 100 gallon tank that would have to be done to use such a car if it is not a scam anyway.

I do not know.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Salt Water Powered Car Gets European Approval | "Global Possibilities"

Can This Electric Car Really Run On Salt Water? | Co.Exist | ideas + impact

So far, nothing about any of these performance claims has been proven. There's some doubt that it would work at all--the inventor has been even convicted of fraud, in the past, for convincing people to invest in his designs, as this Swiss news article explains (in German).

Nunzio L. (47) erschlich sich 44 Mio von Goldküsten-Grosi: Der falsche Physiker und sein Solar-Bschiss | Zentralschweiz | Blick
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

U.S. Navy

US Navy 'Game-Changer': Converting Seawater into Fuel | Transportation content from IndustryWeek