So who is behind the downfall of Hollywood actors???

Kazper

GRADUATE
Wow it seems as though all of these powerful rich people are being taken down in a rapid time.
Everyday I read teachers banging students, and some of these teachers aren't bad looking, lol.
I had some hot teachers and they never threw me a bone, (Pun intended) well you know what I mean lol:sneaky::).

Of course we know all know whats going on there in Hollywood.

All these college coach sex scandals, Some woman just married her mother and pleads guilty to incest. Charlie Sheen .........well that's no surprise lol.:eek:

I refer to this as the "SCANDALA-EFFECT" or "DELIGHTENED" lol;)

Yet us Paranormal People use to be the weird ones, lol. :)

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Wow it seems as though all of these powerful rich people are being taken down in a rapid time.
Everyday I read teachers banging students, and some of these teachers aren't bad looking, lol.
I had some hot teachers and they never threw me a bone, (Pun intended) well you know what I mean lol:sneaky::).

All these college coach sex scandals, Some woman just married her mother and pleads guilty to incest. Charlie Sheen .........well that's no surprise lol.:eek:

The young, millennial teachers need to keep their hands off our children. And Hollywood has always been garbage and the truth is finally coming out.

Kazper

GRADUATE

The young, millennial teachers need to keep their hands off our children. And Hollywood has always been garbage and the truth is finally coming out.
They'll be the ones who are left on the surface of the earth anyways lol

jcolanzi

That's one of the reasons they went after Flynn.

Along with his son he was compiling a database of pedophiles for Trump.

While everyone on the left was screaming about Russia, he was working on his project.

The key to weakening the Deep State is cutting into their use of pedophilia, human trafficking and organ harvesting.