Debate So who says they don't / can't exist?

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
It seems you are implying that figments of my imagination are real. Maybe in the pre-universe. But that isn't allowed in this universe.

TimeFlipper

It seems you are implying that figments of my imagination are real. Maybe in the pre-universe. But that isn't allowed in this universe.

Come on Einstein, we both know that we can exist in different dimensions/universes, simultaneously...Surrealists such as Dali Hanley and Breton were discussing this back in the 1920s!!...I know this for a fact, as I have seen the movie "Midnight In Paris", which is a "must see" for any of our members o_O :geek: :LOL:..

DEATH OMEN

Like I said back in Jan. 12th, 2020, anyone should never deny the presence of anything that others of have seen just because 1 hasn't witnessed such as reported by others. Over time what I have witnessed might be believed or not by others who haven't seen similar "things", let alone "seen none" of what other say they have witnessed.

MadMats

I myself believe that many things throughout the years that were deemed to be impossible or not true, have been the complete opposite and has really opened my eyes to the many of “impossibilities” projected out to the public masses. Whether you believe or not...it’s best to just have an open mind with what could be possible due to technology advancements as we progress as humans in life

Harte

The title "So who says they don't/can't exist?" seemed to me to be saying that there are people running around making this claim about extraterrestrial life - especially intelligent life.

The idea that Earth harbors the only life in the galaxy, much less the universe, is ridiculous on its face.
But one does have to consider the improbability of intelligent life - while postulating that it's out there.

Harte

DEATH OMEN

As with the paranormal, the ETs have not been proven to not exist and there is enough proof that something not from around here are from someplace else, meaning not from earth or from this dimension anyway.