Social credit coming to a town near you!

F Stein

I saw this video by Vernon Coleman a former GP now demonized for his critiques of the medical profession, social and political changes. I came across this video of his about social credit to say I believe that's what's coming also, certainly in the UK. There's lots of evidence of it sneaking in.

and if you watch the video to the end about the face recognition toilet dispenser, I kid you not it's real.

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

I saw this video by Vernon Coleman a former GP now demonized for his critiques of the medical profession, social and political changes. I came across this video of his about social credit to say I believe that's what's coming also, certainly in the UK. There's lots of evidence of it sneaking in.

and if you watch the video to the end about the face recognition toilet dispenser, I kid you not it's real.

It must be pointed out that Vernon Coleman is stating his own OPINIONS on his personal concept of a Social Credit Scoring system..

F Stein

It must be pointed out that Vernon Coleman is stating his own OPINIONS on his personal concept of a Social Credit Scoring system..
He's never states otherwise, but social engineering even if it's for good intentions. Needs to be treated with some degree of suspicion, power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Do you really want find yourself in a public toilet being given a single sheet of toilet paper because you spoke to somebody deemed by the authorities as being a bit dodgy or posting on a forum like this.:unsure:

TimeFlipper

He's never states otherwise, but social engineering even if it's for good intentions. Needs to be treated with some degree of suspicion, power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Do you really want find yourself in a public toilet being given a single sheet of toilet paper because you spoke to somebody deemed by the authorities as being a bit dodgy or posting on a forum like this.

Your last line, (Do you really want to find yourself in a public toilet being given a single of toilet paper because you spoke to somebody deemed by the authorities as being a bit dodgy or posting on a forum like this?)…

Your "knee jerk" reaction to one mans opinion makes you believe the same thing would happen in the UK...Therefore its completely irrelevant what you have asked me....But I will say this, you have the right to your own opinions just the same as that Vernon Coleman has the right to his opinions..

F Stein

Your last line, (Do you really want to find yourself in a public toilet being given a single of toilet paper because you spoke to somebody deemed by the authorities as being a bit dodgy or posting on a forum like this?)…

Your "knee jerk" reaction to one mans opinion makes you believe the same thing would happen in the UK...Therefore its completely irrelevant what you have asked me....But I will say this, you have the right to your own opinions just the same as that Vernon Coleman has the right to his opinions..
It's not a knee jerk reaction, there's been a push towards regimental thinking which I don't believe is healthy or beneficial. Many great geniuses of the past were considered unconventional, science heretics, social pariah and bloody oddballs. @TimeFlipper also if I remember what I read write on this forum, you're part of an organisation pioneering and promoting this in the West

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

It's not a knee jerk reaction, there's been a push towards regimental thinking which I don't believe is healthy or beneficial. Many great geniuses of the past were considered unconventional, science heretics, social pariah and bloody oddballs. @TimeFlipper also if I remember what I read write on this forum, you're part of an organisation pioneering and promoting this in the West.

Show me what you read about myself being part of promoting some organisation in the West...FYI, I don't consider Vernon Coleman as being a "genius", he is just some random guy with an opinion..

F Stein

Show me what you read about myself being part of promoting some organisation in the West...FYI, I don't consider Vernon Coleman as being a "genius", he is just some random guy with an opinion..
Read somewhere on this forum your a member of some clandestine organisation in Derby masquerading as an amateur radio society involved in all manner of technological mischief. I apologise in advance if I read that wrong or that allegation has been retracted.

Witch Hunt

A modern social credit system? Interesting.

Something along these lines maybe?

ErQQNU3W4AAsJTw