Solutions for human suffering

Mr Unknown

Since there is something that is creating suffering in the world, I only can think of three solutions. If the motherfucker that controls life wants to see us suffer, we can 1. Laugh at pain, 2. Enjoy the pain, 3. Hunt the source of all pain, 4. Become dangerous in every aspect of life so no one fucks your life and you have less pain. I don't know wich option should I choose.

paulyoung2

human suffering? LOL have you looked at how much pain YOU cause other species? how much suffering you cause other species you share earth with? you screw other species on earth none stop!

you are being taught a lesson.. I want to believe you will learn but I have my doubts I have a bet on it and I been around a very long time.. this will only go WHEN YOU SHOW YOU LEARNED! if not the next one will not be recoverable!

mark
date

human suffering (roll eyes)

Mr Unknown

human suffering? LOL have you looked at how much pain YOU cause other species? how much suffering you cause other species you share earth with? you screw other species on earth none stop!

you are being taught a lesson.. I want to believe you will learn but I have my doubts I have a bet on it and I been around a very long time.. this will only go WHEN YOU SHOW YOU LEARNED! if not the next one will not be recoverable!

mark
date

human suffering (roll eyes)
I am aware that we as humans harm animals and plants. But that's survival. Animals kill each other. Plants also have their ways to compete for survival. Most of the pollution in this world is caused by the elite. Big corporations and those that run this world that want to reduce population for their new world order. Anyways, what I'm talking about is the ways that we can face life. Because life is an absurd game of survival. A race against death. A race we'll never win.

paulyoung2

humans ARE animals.. you are just like other animals plus the interference and evolution thereafter.. with ALOT of help from the "outside"
only thing the American idiot out there of the 1990s worried about was their kid yellow school bus getting respect on the road.. and the dumb surveillance police that was treated as if they were gods and abused their little no where to be found town powers.. DURING THE RAPIST BILL CLINTON TIME.. and then became the all and behold of the submit American society.. but I digress

you abuse animals of all kinds not only wild animals.. you run over road kills like they are nothing just because they cross the road.. you don't slow down and respect them you freakin run over them right? I don't talk about eating chicken or getting benefit from porcine insulin.. i'm talking about the soup.. the toxins you spray EVERYWHERE.. from top to bottom.. you swim in it with all other animals but THEY DID NOT CREATE THIS SOUP.. IT IS YOU AND YOUR GREED THAT DID

sooo now you are being punished.. and this is not going anywhere until it has been decided you have learnt.. and if you don't learn next one will be Egypt like... none negotiable and not recoverable

you managed to piss off YH.. do you understand what it means to piss off YH? don't say the name.. I don't want the name written here..

YOU NEVER PISS OFF YH.. jesus of Nazareth is one thing.. but YH.. YOU DO NOT PISS OFF YH!

now we will sit and wait and see what you learned.. and if you don't you will get Egypt all over again with sh it you never dreamed of

this is no longer deep state covert ID operation here.. this is long gone from the hands or control of deep state..

mark
date

Mr Unknown

humans ARE animals.. you are just like other animals plus the interference and evolution thereafter.. with ALOT of help from the "outside"
only thing the American idiot out there of the 1990s worried about was their kid yellow school bus getting respect on the road.. and the dumb surveillance police that was treated as if they were gods and abused their little no where to be found town powers.. DURING THE RAPIST BILL CLINTON TIME.. and then became the all and behold of the submit American society.. but I digress

you abuse animals of all kinds not only wild animals.. you run over road kills like they are nothing just because they cross the road.. you don't slow down and respect them you freakin run over them right? I don't talk about eating chicken or getting benefit from porcine insulin.. i'm talking about the soup.. the toxins you spray EVERYWHERE.. from top to bottom.. you swim in it with all other animals but THEY DID NOT CREATE THIS SOUP.. IT IS YOU AND YOUR GREED THAT DID

sooo now you are being punished.. and this is not going anywhere until it has been decided you have learnt.. and if you don't learn next one will be Egypt like... none negotiable and not recoverable

you managed to piss off YH.. do you understand what it means to piss off YH? don't say the name.. I don't want the name written here..

YOU NEVER PISS OFF YH.. jesus of Nazareth is one thing.. but YH.. YOU DO NOT PISS OFF YH!

now we will sit and wait and see what you learned.. and if you don't you will get Egypt all over again with sh it you never dreamed of

this is no longer deep state covert ID operation here.. this is long gone from the hands or control of deep state..

mark
date
What the f**k are you talking about? I don't run over animals and shit like that. I don't even have a car. Do you know me? You don't. And don't threaten me with that Yahwe bullshit. He already knew all of the shit that would happen. But he didn't stop it because he had to follow that stupid script he wrote called bible. All the suffering in the world just for a joke. A stupid story. Don't reply to me no more.

Last edited by a moderator:

paulyoung2

there is no writing and you are not referred to specifically this is why you don't see me quoting you!

It is your species that I am talking about and don't mention the name call him YH.. the more you mention it for no GOOD REASON the more disaster and suffering you bring on your universe.. must be mentioned only for good reason either when YH angels are on earth and interaction occurs or in other very special circumstances.

Your suffering is not a joke.. your suffering is a punishment and if you don't learn it will get much worse. This is the opportunity to learn and to clean the soup up. You got some "time" I suggest to use it wisely.

start at edge

Listen up, paulyoung2

In the concept of the devils there are no people on the planet, only them and the rest of animals. They consider the rest of us as being animals (dolphins, chimps, Americans, Israelis, giraffes, crocodiles, Canadians, French, horses, dogs, Russian, Chinese, sheep, cattle, etc.) and they consider all of those as being their rightful private belonging (property). So, in their concept, there are no humans.

In your post, you stated “humans ARE animals”. This makes you a devil. Only a devil can have such concept. In case you are only on your way to becoming a devil, I have bad news for you – they (the devils) do not grant the devil “title” to just anybody. They and only they know on what criteria to choose their descendants, which is not even “blood descendant” based. They are not more than 30 in the entire world and there are hundreds of years since they walk among us disguised as humans and nobody knows who they are, where they are, how they communicate, it can be seen only what evil they leave behind. War, politics, religion and borders are only a few of the devils inventions (a long time ago).

To me it sounds that you are much more pissed off than YH .. and I wonder why. Let us say that we understand why YH got pissed of, but why would you ?!?!
Of course YH got pissed of: We are at the beginning of the time when we indeed laugh at pain, maybe we do not enjoy it but we start getting used to it, we hunt the source and it seems we are getting better and better at this, we already became dangerous against whoever fucks our life and we are becoming even more dangerous every day.

We can not be punished anymore, by anyone, as punishment should be applied to someone who did something wrong, according to the severity of the deed – and the current devils definition of “something wrong” is working against them and in our advantage. Every kick and punch of theirs started to leave bruises on themselves. The time has come when they are starting to swallow all the shit they produce, so they want to bring back again the plagues of Egypt ?!?! – OK, let them, they alone will suffocate in whatever shit they plan to do.
To me it is very clear and obvious – they are really desperate because they see very clearly that they are losing terrain and also realize that there is nothing they can do to prevent their own extinction. Fair enough – they (and their ancestors) should have thought about this from the beginning.

paulyoung2

^I stopped reading at the word "devil" (roll eyes)

I am its worst enemy.

and humans are animals. in fact most humans are the most aggressive animals out there. (ALL animals other than humans are innocent aside from the human-animal that is no longer innocent past the age of 13 human years)

you are punished now. learn from your sins and fix it. you don't? Egypt like punishment is brought on you.. so there is an opportunity given here..

there is only one and it is YH you have no idea what it is or who it is.. so adopt my recommendation and go clean up your room.. I mean soup! clean it of toxins.. no more round ups no more sprays on the grounds.. minimal killing of only what is needed not what you humans enjoy or do randomly and THEN your families may be ok.. if not you better not even build one

and again -- YH -- learn your names and when it comes to this one be careful

the last "devil" that walked "your" earth was inside a body owned by a female by the name Hillary Clinton and it was in 2016.

on November the 8th 2016 angels of YH had to interfere and sure did ( thus what is known as DIVINE interventions along various timelines in the multiverse where angels who walk earth show their powers and then leave, letting the good prevail over evil and giving opportunity for the good to sustain itself) they walked the earth and this is why this month is declared holy.

now go back to clean your soup. you don't? see what happens

Last edited:

start at edge

There is a list of the most evil persons who ever lived on earth.
Many think that at number one with a bullet on this list was Hitler, but they are wrong.
Let me ask you something:
Do you know who is at the top of this list?
(a hint for you – from that number one to the second, there is a huge gap)

paulyoung2

evil only take a form of flesh so it cant maintain a form for good.. it has to be hosted.. the last time it happened was in the 2010s leading t0 2016 and we payed very heavy price for the good to win over it.. very heavy price but the good prevailed and gave you the opportunity to save yourself once again.. we shall see if you learned anything (when I say you I mean the species that run earth officially and it is your species - the human-animal species. Lets hope you all learned a lesson even though it seem to be repeating itself exactly as it was/is in 1920s.. the loop is repeating itself in the same manner only this time in a technocratic timeline