Some odd occurrences

BlastTyrant

Figured i would check in and let ya'll know of some interesting "not dream related" occurrences i have had happen over the last few months.

So we will start with the one that seem's to of set it all off.

I was going to the "Half priced books" book-a-thon here in Minnesota hoping to get some good deals on a few books to keep my collection going, but to no avail found nothing much but self help and novels no one has heard of. I had my mother and brother with me and as they exploded i decided to go to the bathroom as there was apparently no books out of thousands that interested me. So as i walk out of the bathroom a man stops me and points at my shirt "I was wearing my X-Files Believe shirt i got in Roswell" and asks me "Where did you get that shirt" To which i calmly replied Roswell, NM he then asks "Do you believe?" and i said yes of course, to which he reply's "Have you been taken?" this of course coming as a bit of a wtf moment my first instinct is to say No, i tell the guy No, but i know many who have. This weird man then looks directly at me and goes "You're looking at one" turns around and walks off towards the entrance, as he got close i blinked and he was gone.

Now i am a man who has horrible "in the moment" Skills i can be hit on at a bar and blow it off then 2 weeks later randomly wake up and go "Fuck! She was hitting on me!" hindsight sucks!

The occurrence struck me as really odd and as my mom came up to me i explained it to her, and my hindsight kicked in realizing was i just talking to a Experiencer or a ET? where did he go? Why the Hell didn't i ask more questions!! So i leave it at that and we head home.

-------------------------Fast forward 2 or 3 weeks-----------------------

I was making my normal Wednesday errand run, and i needed to go to wal-mart for some basic stuff, quick trip run in get out go home don't need to be around people for too long. I make it a goal to look as unfriendly as possible so people leave me alone which isn't hard for a 5'10 250 pound bearded man, but as i was looking grumpy walking down the main aisle i hear absolutely clear as day my name, over the hustle and crying children and talking i hear my name perfectly. I stop dead in my tracks and turn and look behind me and there is this gorgeous looking girl just peeking out from around one of the end aisles and as i am looking right at her she proceeds to say my full name "What is odd about this is not even my close friends know my full name" and in typical me fashion i look at her and go "no sorry" and walk off..............it took me 3 rows before i stopped dead center of the aisle and yell "God dammit" i speed walk back to the aisle this lady was in and of course i find no one, i spent the next few minutes going down the adjacent aisles to no avail she was gone.

This seems to of triggered the paranormal around me again, i have been seeing shadow people and have been having things bother me in my sleep, what these things are i have no idea, i use a salt line and rocks given to me on my head board but randomly waking up to someone pushing on my bed or seeing things move out of the corner of my eye, i have been feeling like there is something watching me fairly consistently now, i cant even go back into that Wal-mart without feeling extremely uneasy and on edge.

TnWatchdog

Hey Blast...next time I get up there we will have to hang out at Walmart. There are many gorgeous babes of Scandinavian ancestory up there in Minnesota, we need to investigate this.
But on a serious note, since your abduction, you may be acting as an magnet attracting these aliens. They may have a message for you or take you away before they waste the rest of us.
You have had very interesting occurrences happening around you.

Last edited:

BlastTyrant

Gorgeous babes is not typically what i think of when i hear Walmart lol

I would not oppose being taken away, i would most likely go without a fight, so long as it is ET and not undocumented aliens from Walmart taking me!

One thing since all of this is i have been unreasonably tired, like i can sleep fully and wake up dead tired and nap for hours to wake up tired, it seems like no matter how much i sleep i am tired.

Itheblaze

A few months ago, when walking my son to the bus stop, there were 10 huge, perfectly square, white marshmallows. I guess about 1 inch thick, 4 to 5 inch square. They were dotted between my house and next door neighbors house. One was already starting to get ants (very happy ants) on it. Some kid I guess. Still strange.

Wind7

Staff
Figured i would check in and let ya'll know of some interesting "not dream related" occurrences i have had happen over the last few months.

So we will start with the one that seem's to of set it all off.

I was going to the "Half priced books" book-a-thon here in Minnesota hoping to get some good deals on a few books to keep my collection going, but to no avail found nothing much but self help and novels no one has heard of. I had my mother and brother with me and as they exploded i decided to go to the bathroom as there was apparently no books out of thousands that interested me. So as i walk out of the bathroom a man stops me and points at my shirt "I was wearing my X-Files Believe shirt i got in Roswell" and asks me "Where did you get that shirt" To which i calmly replied Roswell, NM he then asks "Do you believe?" and i said yes of course, to which he reply's "Have you been taken?" this of course coming as a bit of a wtf moment my first instinct is to say No, i tell the guy No, but i know many who have. This weird man then looks directly at me and goes "You're looking at one" turns around and walks off towards the entrance, as he got close i blinked and he was gone.

Now i am a man who has horrible "in the moment" Skills i can be hit on at a bar and blow it off then 2 weeks later randomly wake up and go "Fuck! She was hitting on me!" hindsight sucks!

The occurrence struck me as really odd and as my mom came up to me i explained it to her, and my hindsight kicked in realizing was i just talking to a Experiencer or a ET? where did he go? Why the Hell didn't i ask more questions!! So i leave it at that and we head home.

-------------------------Fast forward 2 or 3 weeks-----------------------

I was making my normal Wednesday errand run, and i needed to go to wal-mart for some basic stuff, quick trip run in get out go home don't need to be around people for too long. I make it a goal to look as unfriendly as possible so people leave me alone which isn't hard for a 5'10 250 pound bearded man, but as i was looking grumpy walking down the main aisle i hear absolutely clear as day my name, over the hustle and crying children and talking i hear my name perfectly. I stop dead in my tracks and turn and look behind me and there is this gorgeous looking girl just peeking out from around one of the end aisles and as i am looking right at her she proceeds to say my full name "What is odd about this is not even my close friends know my full name" and in typical me fashion i look at her and go "no sorry" and walk off..............it took me 3 rows before i stopped dead center of the aisle and yell "God dammit" i speed walk back to the aisle this lady was in and of course i find no one, i spent the next few minutes going down the adjacent aisles to no avail she was gone.

This seems to of triggered the paranormal around me again, i have been seeing shadow people and have been having things bother me in my sleep, what these things are i have no idea, i use a salt line and rocks given to me on my head board but randomly waking up to someone pushing on my bed or seeing things move out of the corner of my eye, i have been feeling like there is something watching me fairly consistently now, i cant even go back into that Wal-mart without feeling extremely uneasy and on edge.

The stones are for protection,
Hematite is for grounding yourself whenever you feel the need to and the Black Tourmaline is a protector against bad/dark spirits.
If something or someone of the spiritual is crossing a salt line, they are basically not intentionally evil.

It sounds like you have an attachment to you and sometimes all it takes is respond to someone who is in spirit form....now they Will think you can see and hear them.

Imagine being in an existence where no one responds to you, sees you..etc then someone randomly stands 'out' to you, you say hello and they say hi back...you may want to follow that person. Attachment can work in that way in retrospect.

The tiredness could be from a number of things, constantly waking up, sleep walking, sleep apnea.....long list there....

There is a simple but messy trick you can do at home.
Purchase some black garbage bags, place them in travelled doorways etc., Then sprinkle a noticeable amount of talcum powder over them. In the morning look for signs of travel. Cheap yet effective and worked for me a couple times during some investigations, one of which turned out to be a matter of sleepwalking as there was talcum inside the person's bed. A drug called chantex was the culprit.

Blast, just try to stay calm and carry those stones with you, they do help.
If you feel like something is bad, don't address it put the fear into the hematite and try grounding it.

You can do the same with the Tourmaline.

Just a hunch but, I don't feel it's anything bad.

Pm me if you want, I can help.

Thanks

Wind7

BlastTyrant

Wind7 if things get too annoying i just might.

This weekend i was having some odd Lights show up.

Friday night i went to a out of the way bowling alley to watch a buddy bowl, and i mean this place is back roads middle of no where kind of place but it is actually fairly nice surprised they managed to get leagues there. But anyway as i was rounding one of the bigger corners i noticed a large blue flash light up the night in front of me, it was a fairly quick flash but very noticeable. when i got over the hill i was expecting to see Stop lights but there was absolutely nothing in the area that could of cause the flash. So i chalked it up to weird and went on my way.

The next day i was at my little brothers Wrestling tournament, this one could of potentially just been kids but i found it odd either way. So during the matches they had both sides of the gym's bleachers out, they are the big ones that fold out away from the wall and you can walk behind. Well during mid match i noticed on the other sides bleachers that there was a bright light, it flashed when i noticed it then lit up fairly brightly to where i could see it through 2 rows of bleachers then vanished.