Some one tell it's possible...

Nanz93

It's possible introduce in the mind of other people? You can get the control of that person? You can get the feelings or form of think with that person? I want learn that

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Some people are able to intuitively connect and somehow share similar thoughts. Like, as in synchronicity, thinking of the same thing.

But truly entering the mind, I don't think that's possible. It's probably a good thing though, because so much people have bad intentions.

I'm curious too, as to why you'd wanna do that. Hope you're intentions are good! :)

Beholder

Whenever I wanted my boss to do something, I pretended to be neutral while leaving a trail of clues towards the correct conclusion. I was in control, but let him think that it was his ideas. If I said that I had an opinion of my own, he would just do the opposite of my suggestion from not trusting me. Just how biased newspaper works on public opinion.

When women from a cult comes to your door and try to recruit you, act like a saint and say that they don't need to come over every time just for your sake (like they are spoiling you) then they will mention their website and won't come back.

If you know hormones and biochemistry, you can keep people in check during mood swings and irrational behavior using differential equations of hormone levels. This requires reading thousands of scientific articles in psychology.

I used this to get away from robbers by treating their brain chemistry as a math problem. They wanted to feel powerful by showing that they can take something from me, so I showed pity to make them reject their own idea as being needy beggars. Made them think "I don't need anything from you!", revealing the paradox in their thinking.

With drugdealers, you just show that you see their pain as family providers, and they start crying in front of their gang. They keep all emotions locked inside to not show weakness, but when they feel cared about, it all comes out with a huge pressure. If you know beggars, you know drugdealers.

With bank robbers running at you with automatic rifles, it's all about who wins the angry stare contest. Big muscles and large dogs are feared more than weapons, because the lower brains are in charge in quick decisions. This is why many drug dealers bring rotweilers to shady deals and practice their stare.

Last edited:

steven chiverton

this reminds me of telepathy by the greys and some other species , ive suspected before no ones ever established telepathic communication as its starts with the being capable of it, first they establish an uplink to you and you telepathically communicate down through the same uplink as if theyve switched the link on in your brain to enable a 2 way conversation telepathically. maybe via the pineal gland or something else , if you've read about people who communicate with aliens by telepathy, its always started by them and you join in like theyve established the telepathic uplink to your brain

Nanz93

Some people are able to intuitively connect and somehow share similar thoughts. Like, as in synchronicity, thinking of the same thing.

But truly entering the mind, I don't think that's possible. It's probably a good thing though, because so much people have bad intentions.

I'm curious too, as to why you'd wanna do that. Hope you're intentions are good! :)
Well, my intention is a little bit the reason of someone y very problematic... For that I need practice the telepathy and mental control for defense self

alpha centauri

It's possible introduce in the mind of other people? You can get the control of that person? You can get the feelings or form of think with that person? I want learn that
According to Bardon, it is possible. I posted the pdfs in another thread in Spanish.

6. Thought-Reading ~
A lot of publicity has been made about the problem o f thought-reading. This seems to
be a matter of course for the magician and he regards it as a concomitant of inferior
value for his mental development. Thought -reading can be performed by pictures,
intuitions, inspirations, and so on, according to the men tal attitude of the magician. It
is not necessary to underline the fact that a subject’s thoughts can be read not only if
he is close by the magician, but also at a far distance, which is nothing else but the
result of working in the akasa. Every idea, eve ry word and every act finds its exact
pattern in the akasa, as detailed in the chapter dealing with the akasa. If the magician
concentrates on the spirit of the person in question, loading himself with akasa, he can
read the actual thoughts, and if he look s back with his innermost desire, he can also
read the thoughts of the remotest past without any effort. As soon as he has achieved a
certain skill in thought -reading, after a long training, he will be able to read any
thought, even the most hidden one. Th e forming of thoughts is an intellectual or
imaginative act. Imaginative thoughts are easier to read. A perfect kind of thought -
reading can be obtained only if the magician has gained absolute mastery over his
spirit and therefore over his world of ideas t oo. This is the fundamental condition.
Otherwise he will be able to read thoughts only partially, or only if they are effective
ones. Thought-reading is no problem at all; it requires the contact from mind to mind.
The magician has to feel himself a spirit , and all he needs to do is to establish the
connection between himself and the person in question by imagining the subject’s
spirit, without the body and soul, in order to seize all the thoughts he wants to know.
8. Memory Suggestion ~
As we know, memory is an intellectual property possessed by every human being
whose normal five senses are intact. But at the same time the memory is the receiver
of thoughts and ideas from the mental and akasa world as well. We know that all
thoughts and ideas are transferred to akasa, and that the memory, thanks to its
receptive quality, calls back these ideas from the akasa and the mental sphere to the
consciousness. Being quite at home in the akasa, the magician is able to influence the
memory in a direct or an indirect way. The direct way is to reinforce the memory by
means of the corresponding element or the electromagnetic fluid or by mere influence
on the subconscious with the help of imagination. But when working on the memory
he can, if he wishes, wipe out or weaken or diminish certain ideas and impressions in
the consciousness and consequently in the memory by means of his imagination. The
indirect way of influencing the memory is to do so indirectly with the help of the
akasa principle. The magician sees everybody’s train of thoughts and pictures in the
akasa, and can evidently make them fade away with the help of imagination,
destroying the connection between the pictures in akasa and the person concerned.
Because the magician has the possibility of depriving every person of the memory in
this manner, he may be warned seriously against misusing this strong power. Nobody
who is aspiring to ethical development will be persuaded to do a deed like this.
The magician will certainly utilize this faculty only when he wants to weaken or to
wipe out anyone’s bad experiences or occurrences that left deep impressions on the
person’s memory. The magician can d o all the good in the world by effacing a deep
sorrow or a disappointment a person cannot get over. He can experiment with it in his
own life as well, provided that he once suffered from mental shocks or bitter
disappointments that keep coming back to his memory. Such pictures will never enter
his memory again once they have been wiped out in akasa. But if he does manage to
master these remembrances by his will, by self-suggestion or other methods, there is
no need for a drastic interference in akasa to hav e these pictures wiped out once and
for all. The pathologic loss of memory can be explained by the fact that the
connection with the mental world and therefore with akasa became paralyzed from
time to time. But this condition is already a disharmony, an il lness, a mental
disturbance if it occurred as the result of different causes such as a shock and the lik

But you do not do magic for nefarious reasons:
There will be no more pride or
ambition nor superciliousness, to say nothing of bad qualities in his heart, for the
deeper he penetrates into God’s workshop, the more humble and receptive he will
become.
source: same pdf