Some spell to finish a relationship?

Wind7

Staff
The best 'Spell' you could ever use,
is called Honesty with Humility mixed in for good measure.

Tell her how you truly feel and let time take its course.

If there's any stalking going on in your life,...seek help from the legal end.

Just keep a clear head and be ready for whatever may come, it's your life.

No Spell...is a Wise spell.

Last edited:

goowa

"The best 'Spell' you could ever use,
is called Honesty with Humility mixed in for good measure."

Amazing. I understand that this is an Asian spell. You are an amazing person, Wind7. May I suggest that next time you provide for him, a Spaniard, a Spanish spell? Just for the sake of preserving cultural individuality.

alpha centauri

@Nanz93
This book probably explains it better, why spells usually do not work.
Las numerosas fórmulas de conjuros indicadas en los grimorios en la conjuración de demonios y
otros seres negativos no tienen nada que ver con la verdadera Qabbalah o la pura y verdadera
ciencia Tantra. Estas fórmulas mágicas originadas por seres o fueron formadas por rituales o
poderes vólticos. Cualquier verdadero mago o cabalista considerará indigno a su dignidad
ocuparse el mismo con fórmulas mágicas de cualquier tipo.
Yo hecho mi obligación escribir acerca de esto para la información del lector y para explicar la
diferencia entre un tantra y una fórmula mágica en orden a prevenir errores.
Las fórmulas mágicas contenidas en los libros de cuentos de hadas, en conexión con hechiceros
y brujas, etc., naturalmente también encarnan un poco del verdadero hermetismo, porque los
cuentos de hadas no son solo cuentos; son simbólicas reproducciones de distintos misterios
herméticos. Para alguien iniciado dentro de la magia y la Qabbalah quien entiende el lenguaje
simbólico, cuentos de hada revelan varios misterios, ya que este mira en todos los eventos con
un ojo muy diferente que lo hace la persona común. Un hermético no será sorprendido para
darse cuenta que el ya tuvo cariño por estos cuentos de hadas en su niñez, y que aun gusta de
pensar en sus contenidos en los últimos años, hay que entiende su alto y verdadero sentido que
solo puede ser leído entre líneas.
You can read more about it here:
That is the first book, you should read first. The book above is the thrid and the one in my first post was the second:

Wind7

Staff
"The best 'Spell' you could ever use,
is called Honesty with Humility mixed in for good measure."

Amazing. I understand that this is an Asian spell. You are an amazing person, Wind7. May I suggest that next time you provide for him, a Spaniard, a Spanish spell? Just for the sake of preserving cultural individuality.

"A Spaniard, Spanish Spell.....?
Just for the sake of preserving cultural individuality."

??

Lost me......

goowa

"A Spaniard, Spanish Spell.....?
Just for the sake of preserving cultural individuality."

??

Lost me......
From what I know during my studies, every race came to be by the study of magic. One race does not simply say, we want to start our own nation; not in the least--they would be themselves a new branch of magic. It was magic that birthed nations; not kings. And in following the old tradition of magic, we keep the many race of men separated.

Wind7

Staff
From what I know during my studies, every race came to be by the study of magic. One race does not simply say, we want to start our own nation; not in the least--they would be themselves a new branch of magic. It was magic that birthed nations; not kings. And in following the old tradition of magic, we keep the many race of men separated.

What does magic have to do with my post?

It doesn't because, I never mentioned it once nor did I intend to.

It was actually against 'Spells' of any kind.

Sorry to burst your bubble.

alpha centauri

That is a false concept. You separate the people in races. Separation is a concept of negativity.

That is called ethnopluralism or identity politics. The irony is that it is called far right in Europe (ethnopluralism) and woke or left in the US (identity politics).
But the goals is the same and it is separation.

The positive path is unity and that is the opposite.