Some spell to finish a relationship?

alpha centauri

From what I know during my studies, every race came to be by the study of magic. One race does not simply say, we want to start our own nation; not in the least--they would be themselves a new branch of magic. It was magic that birthed nations; not kings. And in following the old tradition of magic, we keep the many race of men separated.
I just want to add something, I remembered. The cultures, inventions, religions are all inspired by higher beings they do not belong to a specific race. Of course, there are also negative beings that can manipulate things like racism. Negative and postive things can be influenced by astral beings. So you have to pray to positive beings that they protect you and inspire you with positive teachings.

Some of the beings that inspire us are described in Bardons book practice of magical evocation. All those beings in the book also have a negative equivalent. In the book Frabato, Bardon talks about one of the lodges that evoked the negative beings that existed in Germany before WW2.

Some magicians say that the humans will be able to change their appearance like astral beings in the future. That will be after the race issue is solved and the Black have forgiven the Whites (that were the words translated into English if I remember correctly. They also said also something about women rights and a third issue I do not remember anymore, that will also happen before it.)

If you believe in reincarnation (which is also real according to Hermeticism) the race thing does not make sense anyway. Because you do not really have a race and can change it depending on where you incarnate.

Jesus said something similar: "Very truly I tell you, whoever believes in me (=his teachings) will do the works I have been doing, and they will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father." John 14-12

He was talking about the future of the humans. And he could supposedly change his appearance as well (according to some people).