Something astonishing in my dream

Magic

Hello,
I am @Magic .I wanted to tell you that last night in my dream, something surprised me. When I just slept, the picture of headlines of news came to me, in which' ALIEN DEVASTATING' is written. Then I saw there is huge violence in the world. I am so scared about that dream as a possibility of coming this true.
I can't say what will happen. It might be only a dream.
Thanks🙂

Wind7

Staff
Sometimes when a person dreams of an event it's because of an uncertainty in life
that we all share in. No one knows the future exactly as it may (or not) happen but,
as one of my BFs says, "The world seems darker these daze."

I cannot disagree.

Just my 2 cent.

Magic

Sometimes when a person dreams of an event it's because of an uncertainty in life
that we all share in. No one knows the future exactly as it may (or not) happen but,
as one of my BFs says, "The world seems darker these daze."

I cannot disagree.

Just my 2 cent.
👍👍

Astra_Jingga

Hello,
I am @Magic .I wanted to tell you that last night in my dream, something surprised me. When I just slept, the picture of headlines of news came to me, in which' ALIEN DEVASTATING' is written. Then I saw there is huge violence in the world. I am so scared about that dream as a possibility of coming this true.
Thanks🙂

One thing about disturbing dreams-in my experience, is that sometimes, it just simply reflects what you feel or if something is troubling your mind at any given time.

Years ago I've had a dream of seeing a city I know (not the one I'm currently living at), engulfed in fire and, chaos was like everywhere, and I was standing right in the middle of it all.

Or, I've had a dream of seeing myself (like in 3rd person's perspective) dressed in combat gear (like a soldier; while in real life I've never been a soldier), carrying an almost empty assault rifle (I was like having only 3 or 4 rounds left in the magazine), tried to run away from a group of hostile combatants.

I was unable to escape tho, at one point near the end of that dream I was cornered and in my last stand attempt, the group managed to kill me.

They were such disturbing dreams for me, sure.

But were they something we called premonitory dreams or something similar?

For those particular dreams, personally
I don't think so; I was having those dreams maybe like 12 years or so ago, yet:

The city still stands and okay at the moment, and I definitely have never had anything bad happened to me in that I'm still alive now.

One thing I can tell however, that at the time, I was indeed having many heavy things, weighing and troubling my mind so much.

So I took those dreams to be just the reflection of the chaotic feelings I had inside of me back then.

At the same time however, I can't deny if some disturbing dreams could also be premonitory dreams.

If you ask me as to how to differentiate premonitory dreams from other type of dreams... I'm afraid I don't know the answer myself.

What I found so far is; only time will tell whether or not it was a premonitory dream you were having.

Thus I can only suggest you to exercise caution after having certain dreams you feel to be disturbing-just to be on the safe side there.

As for 'genuine and accurate premonitory dreams', for me at least, they'd usually came as something that feels somewhat very personal, and way smaller or limited in scale.

It happened to me once, by the way, I dreamed of seeing this person I've never seen before, and in that dream, he shot me in my forehead.

You know what...?

About a week or so after I had that dream, out of nowhere, I just came across that very person on the street, and he was indeed, almost shot me in the head with his revolver.

Lucky for me, unlike in my dream, this time the pistol didn't go bang...

---

Anyway, speaking of premonitory dreams, I can tell you about a particular dream that is feared by myself and my people.

It's a kind of premonitory dream, but you don't get to see what exactly will happen in that dream.

The dream isn't a scary dream too; one might even just take it as an ordinary dream.

I say it to be a kind of premonitory dream since the dream would usually preceed bad things that will happen to those who had it.

And the scary thing about this dream is; once it came to a person, there's always a very big chance the bad things will happen to that person, no matter what; it's always hard to prevent the bad thing from coming, or to avoid it.

I can say it, because I had that dream too once, and despite of all my protections and efforts to prevent anything bad that might come next, I got hit anyway, and it nearly killed me as well...

Last edited:

Mayhem

Zenith
Yes very much so a reflection of worries of the day or ongoing manifested in a sometime surreal surrounding that we cant always get a handle on. Last 3 night ive had 3 pretty odd dreams maybe its the time of year bringing things out?

lamdo263

Hello,
Thanks🙂
Steady there, Mayhem. Visions may or may not ever happen. Take care & happy Holidays xo ((hugs))

Wind7

Staff
One thing about disturbing dreams-in my experience, is that sometimes, it just simply reflects what you feel or if something is troubling your mind at any given time.

Years ago I've had a dream of seeing a city I know (not the one I'm currently living at), engulfed in fire and, chaos was like everywhere, and I was standing right in the middle of it all.

Or, I've had a dream of seeing myself (like in 3rd person's perspective) dressed in combat gear (like a soldier; while in real life I've never been a soldier), carrying an almost empty assault rifle (I was like having only 3 or 4 rounds left in the magazine), tried to run away from a group of hostile combatants.

I was unable to escape tho, at one point near the end of that dream I was cornered and in my last stand attempt, the group managed to kill me.

They were such disturbing dreams for me, sure.

But were they something we called premonitory dreams or something similar?

For those particular dreams, personally
I don't think so; I was having those dreams maybe like 12 years or so ago, yet:

The city still stands and okay at the moment, and I definitely have never had anything bad happened to me in that I'm still alive now.

One thing I can tell however, that at the time, I was indeed having many heavy things, weighing and troubling my mind so much.

So I took those dreams to be just the reflection of the chaotic feelings I had inside of me back then.

At the same time however, I can't deny if some disturbing dreams could also be premonitory dreams.

If you ask me as to how to differentiate premonitory dreams from other type of dreams... I'm afraid I don't know the answer myself.

What I found so far is; only time will tell whether or not it was a premonitory dream you were having.

Thus I can only suggest you to exercise caution after having certain dreams you feel to be disturbing-just to be on the safe side there.

As for 'genuine and accurate premonitory dreams', for me at least, they'd usually came as something that feels somewhat very personal, and way smaller or limited in scale.

It happened to me once, by the way, I dreamed of seeing this person I've never seen before, and in that dream, he shot me in my forehead.

You know what...?

About a week or so after I had that dream, out of nowhere, I just came across that very person on the street, and he was indeed, almost shot me in the head with his revolver.

Lucky for me, unlike in my dream, this time the pistol didn't go bang...

---

Anyway, speaking of premonitory dreams, I can tell you about a particular dream that is feared by myself and my people.

It's a kind of premonitory dream, but you don't get to see what exactly will happen in that dream.

The dream isn't a scary dream too; one might even just take it as an ordinary dream.

I say it to be a kind of premonitory dream since the dream would usually preceed bad things that will happen to those who had it.

And the scary thing about this dream is; once it came to a person, there's always a very big chance the bad things will happen to that person, no matter what; it's always hard to prevent the bad thing from coming, or to avoid it.

I can say it, because I had that dream too once, and despite of all my protections and efforts to prevent anything bad that might come next, I got hit anyway, and it nearly killed me as well...

It would be hard for me to accurately state as to how many times I have been attacked or killed in my dreams.

The 3 that I still remember vividly are;

Once by a propeller as big as my house...I was shredded as I was drowning in salt water.
(Was I in a submarine that had just been blown to bits??)

Another was via Nazi Soldiers shooting rifles.
I heard them coming, I wasn't alone so,
We hid the best we could In the basement of my home at the time.

They broke down the door and killed everyone....I was last, They found me hiding behind a piano bench.

Strange thing about that one was, after we had ALL been killed,
they opened the door to go outside and it was filled with extremely Bright White Light.
We just all awoke and were led by the very same that had just rifled us down. (!)
They were all smiling and urging us on towards the door....I entered to go out through the doorway and woke up.

Another was being attacked by something other worldly....It was not remotely human
It Strangled me with it's tongue And I woke up in bed finding my bedsheets wrapped around my neck 3x !!

I have had some real doozies!!

8thsinner

In most upcoming timelines there are civil wars on the cards as humanity finally starts standing up against the tyranny held over them, in some timelines the military strike back with a fake alien attack. Could be you are seeing what they are planning. Could also be that you're seeing further into the disclosure futures when they finally wake up to the fact that aliens are everywhere despite there already being dozens of disclosures they seem to be too blind to notice.
Of course given that new timelines are created every plank second and that everytime you look at the future it changes just because you looked means it's pretty hard to figure out whats what.
Probably your best thing to do is learn lucid dreaming and dream programming and try to revisit it and learn more.

Magic

In most upcoming timelines there are civil wars on the cards as humanity finally starts standing up against the tyranny held over them, in some timelines the military strike back with a fake alien attack. Could be you are seeing what they are planning. Could also be that you're seeing further into the disclosure futures when they finally wake up to the fact that aliens are everywhere despite there already being dozens of disclosures they seem to be too blind to notice.
Of course given that new timelines are created every plank second and that everytime you look at the future it changes just because you looked means it's pretty hard to figure out whats what.
Probably your best thing to do is learn lucid dreaming and dream programming and try to revisit it and learn more.
I am trying lucid dream from 1 month. But only 1 time I get success

8thsinner

I am trying lucid dream from 1 month. But only 1 time I get success
Well heres some tips if you haven't already heard of them, the main focus is a recalibration in both the pineal gland and in grounding your energy. Both have to be clean filters, everyone speaks to the pineal the most but your energies are based on a triple vortex system, root, pineal and heart. One of the fastest ways to recalibrate for free is to sleep in nature, three days will get you back to a normal, but if you're sicker or something, 11 days is a full recalibration cycle.
And as for dreams your best time, also to meditate is at the 3am thresh hold the famous witching hour. if you go to bed at a normal hour this is usually the 6 hour mark, wake up, don't move but meditate and because your brain is about to start a new cycle in dream time you can get into deeper states of meditation much more easily. Practice at this will go beyond the gamma to the epsilon state which is even slower and deeper.
Or, and slightly more popular for deep meditators is to wake at 6-7 or what ever it is, get up, have tea or something and then go back to sleep.
Both methods will serve you well in getting to those states and remembering them, but of course you still need to keep your dream journal and all the rest.
Hope that helps you take more control.