Something astonishing in my dream

Astra_Jingga

For me, it's the dreams of being attacked that I've lost count of. As for the dreams of being killed, I can only remember about those 2 dreams...

Once by a propeller as big as my house...I was shredded as I was drowning in salt water.
(Was I in a submarine that had just been blown to bits??)

What made you think that maybe you were in a submarine that had just been blown to bits, if I may ask...?

From the way it sounded to me, you seemed to be in the water in the first place instead of in a submarine.

But man, to be shredded by a propeller as big as your house...

Anyway, I can swim but to be honest, I've never been a big fan of deep and dark waters.

I don't know, but maybe that's why I've never had any dreams of swimming or dive in the sea-as far as I can remember, at least.

I have however, dreamed of flying above the sea (I was like, I could fly-literally, without engine or wings whatsoever), and another one being on a small boat and I was fishing-I caught a fishbone.

Both dreams led me to a conclusion that I watched Dragon Ball and played Harvest Moon way too much at the time.

Another was via Nazi Soldiers shooting rifles.
I heard them coming, I wasn't alone so,
We hid the best we could In the basement of my home at the time.

They broke down the door and killed everyone....I was last, They found me hiding behind a piano bench.

Strange thing about that one was, after we had ALL been killed,
they opened the door to go outside and it was filled with extremely Bright White Light.
We just all awoke and were led by the very same that had just rifled us down. (!)
They were all smiling and urging us on towards the door....I entered to go out through the doorway and woke up

I'm actually curious; what's your take on it, if you have any?
I ask because it doesn't seem to be an ordinary dream to me.

Another was being attacked by something other worldly....It was not remotely human
It Strangled me with it's tongue And I woke up in bed finding my bedsheets wrapped around my neck 3x !!

I have had some real doozies!!

Aah, that actually sounds to be almost similar to one dream I've had, a long time ago.

I've had a dream of fighting a very strong entity (I forgot however, what it looked like).

It was so strong, that in my desperate attempt to come on top, I used literally everything I've got, included my teeth; I bit it.

Then I woke up and find myself still busy biting my pillow persistently...

Wind7

Staff
For me, it's the dreams of being attacked that I've lost count of. As for the dreams of being killed, I can only remember about those 2 dreams...

What made you think that maybe you were in a submarine that had just been blown to bits, if I may ask...?

From the way it sounded to me, you seemed to be in the water in the first place instead of in a submarine.

But man, to be shredded by a propeller as big as your house...

Anyway, I can swim but to be honest, I've never been a big fan of deep and dark waters.

I don't know, but maybe that's why I've never had any dreams of swimming or dive in the sea-as far as I can remember, at least.

I have however, dreamed of flying above the sea (I was like, I could fly-literally, without engine or wings whatsoever), and another one being on a small boat and I was fishing-I caught a fishbone.

Both dreams led me to a conclusion that I watched Dragon Ball and played Harvest Moon way too much at the time.

I'm actually curious; what's your take on it, if you have any?
I ask because it doesn't seem to be an ordinary dream to me.

Aah, that actually sounds to be almost similar to one dream I've had, a long time ago.

I've had a dream of fighting a very strong entity (I forgot however, what it looked like).

It was so strong, that in my desperate attempt to come on top, I used literally everything I've got, included my teeth; I bit it.

Then I woke up and find myself still busy biting my pillow persistently...

My former guide once asked me about my dreams and when I told him he replied that
this was indicative of having past lives (reincarnation). That's why I had them.

The dreams are long gone now, but I still remember having them.

I've had stranger and more lucid dreams that would take me several pages to describe.
Especially the one where I was watching people in space working on vehicles that closely resembled
our reusable space shuttles only they were much larger and higher tech designed.

Things like this surprise me when I wake from them....They are all far too real.

I am no longer being attacked in dreams, I conquered the issues that were happening in real life.

If YOU are still having those types of dreams, investigate them as they (could be) leading to something bigger.

I no longer fear.

Defeat the fear and you deplete the hold of oppression.

8thsinner

Flying in dreams is usually a memory of our astral experiences, especially as kids, we don't know any better what to do with ourselves when we float out and so just start exploring the earth plane, whether it's flying around or doing somersaults. It's also likely that you were spotted from external perceptions as orbs whilst doing so. I've even been spotted once by a child when I was remote viewing a location. Really weird feeling.

Past lives as either ww2, ww1 or the orion wars etc are also pretty common for older souls, many of us have been through many wars on earth and other places other planets.
I remember being some kind of engineer in a similar space dock scenario, it's only now I realise something about it too, when we were attacked in that memory I used to think the ships were morphing through the walls to get in, I now realise, the walls weren't walls but some kind of force fields holding back the vacuum of space and that morphing through them isn't what I thought before.
I don't recall any earth world war past lives for myself, either I choose other wars here to learn in or I just haven't tapped into them yet I dunno.

If you are attacked in dreams by larger entities on planes immaterial, it's a good trick to remember that you can morph into other beings, your illusory stature as a human in those planes keeps the mind limited, but in those planes you aren't limited, become a dragon ten times larger than your enemy. Squish them between your clawed feet...