"Something Is Seriously Wrong - Too Many Strong Earthquakes"

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
The big "G" being the notation for the gravitational constant, happens to be a constant in flux. No one seems to agree what the actual value is. Of course the equation is just a theory. Newton gets the credit for creating it. It's what I call diversionary fictional science.

Harte

LOL :D

No, man. They are two different constants. It's not a grammar thing.
Really.
I was just playing along.
Stop jerking my chain. :devil:
What did I say about you? As far as I can see, this is your first post in this thread.
Whatever it was, no doubt you deserved it!

Harte

TimeFlipper

@Night Vision There is another equation that should be mentioned which is F=G m/a x l/h..
F is for force G is for gravity m=mass a=apple l=lump h=head...Which means when Newton was sitting under the apple tree having a quiet smoke he saw a lovely comely maiden walking by and he got so excited that he caused an apple to fall on his head with force leaving a lump on it, which gave him that Eureka moment to come up with his law of universal gravitation ::LOL:: :LOL:
:D Well I tend to go with what I feel and see is coming TimeFlipper :D Although I can understand equations that is not what my focus is on :cool: I focus on certain feelings I get about certain topics, events and people ( especially the fake people who tend to hide behind religion to justify the horrible things they do ) ;) some are good feelings and some are bad feelings but my feelings always turn out to be right from past life experience. So I always go with my gut :whistle: This Nibiru system event actually gives me good feelings :confused: sorry but it does :) Will explain away a lot of nonsense from the past 4 millenniums ( give or take a few hundred years ) that has been used to control people ::LOL::
I was making fun of Hartey actually :LOL:

TimeFlipper

The big "G" being the notation for the gravitational constant, happens to be a constant in flux. No one seems to agree what the actual value is. Of course the equation is just a theory. Newton gets the credit for creating it. It's what I call diversionary fictional science.
Good to see you back with us again mate, we missed you (y) :)

Night Vision

@Night Vision There is another equation that should be mentioned which is F=G m/a x l/h..
F is for force G is for gravity m=mass a=apple l=lump h=head...Which means when Newton was sitting under the apple tree having a quiet smoke he saw a lovely comely maiden walking by and he got so excited that he caused an apple to fall on his head with force leaving a lump on it, which gave him that Eureka moment to come up with his law of universal gravitation ::LOL:: :LOL:
:D Well I tend to go with what I feel and see is coming TimeFlipper :D Although I can understand equations that is not what my focus is on :cool: I focus on certain feelings I get about certain topics, events and people ( especially the fake people who tend to hide behind religion to justify the horrible things they do ) ;) some are good feelings and some are bad feelings but my feelings always turn out to be right from past life experience. So I always go with my gut :whistle: This Nibiru system event actually gives me good feelings :confused: sorry but it does :) Will explain away a lot of nonsense from the past 4 millenniums ( give or take a few hundred years ) that has been used to control people ::LOL::
I was making fun of Hartey actually :LOL:
:eek: No worries I took no offense over it TimeFlipper :) Takes more than that to offend me :D ::LOL:: :cool: