"Something Is Seriously Wrong - Too Many Strong Earthquakes"

TnWatchdog

Yellowstone blows it's top creating earthquakes, which create sinkholes, tsunamis, and floods. Nuclear reactors are damaged, the power grid goes out, and there's mass chaos in the streets...other than that everything will be just fine.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Yellowstone blows it's top creating earthquakes, which create sinkholes, tsunamis, and floods. Nuclear reactors are damaged, the power grid goes out, and there's mass chaos in the streets...other than that everything will be just fine.

Or one of the quakes blows up a nuclear power plant.....

Harte

May be possible that the Nibiru system is causing all these issues as it passes. Has been messing with all the planets as well not just Earth. I know most do not believe in Nibiru because they can't see it but we won't see it because is too far away but we will see some of the objects ( moons or planets ) and whatever other debris that follows.
8c6ee5510ba3c7d6664775c0e76b53e72468303a

It is exceedingly obvious that the Moon has a greater affect on the Earth than some imaginary object so far away we can't even see it.
Note the inverse-square relationship in Newton's Universal Gravitation equation above. "r" is the distance, the two m's are the two masses (us and them) and G is the universal gravitational constant.

Harte

Night Vision

May be possible that the Nibiru system is causing all these issues as it passes. Has been messing with all the planets as well not just Earth. I know most do not believe in Nibiru because they can't see it but we won't see it because is too far away but we will see some of the objects ( moons or planets ) and whatever other debris that follows.
8c6ee5510ba3c7d6664775c0e76b53e72468303a

It is exceedingly obvious that the Moon has a greater affect on the Earth than some imaginary object so far away we can't even see it.
Note the inverse-square relationship in Newton's Universal Gravitation equation above. "r" is the distance, the two m's are the two masses (us and them) and G is the universal gravitational constant.

Harte
:eek: :p :cool:

TimeFlipper

@Night Vision There is another equation that should be mentioned which is F=G m/a x l/h..
F is for force G is for gravity m=mass a=apple l=lump h=head...Which means when Newton was sitting under the apple tree having a quiet smoke he saw a lovely comely maiden walking by and he got so excited that he caused an apple to fall on his head with force leaving a lump on it, which gave him that Eureka moment to come up with his law of universal gravitation ::LOL:: :LOL:

Night Vision

@Night Vision There is another equation that should be mentioned which is F=G m/a x l/h..
F is for force G is for gravity m=mass a=apple l=lump h=head...Which means when Newton was sitting under the apple tree having a quiet smoke he saw a lovely comely maiden walking by and he got so excited that he caused an apple to fall on his head with force leaving a lump on it, which gave him that Eureka moment to come up with his law of universal gravitation ::LOL:: :LOL:
:D Well I tend to go with what I feel and see is coming TimeFlipper :D Although I can understand equations that is not what my focus is on :cool: I focus on certain feelings I get about certain topics, events and people ( especially the fake people who tend to hide behind religion to justify the horrible things they do ) ;) some are good feelings and some are bad feelings but my feelings always turn out to be right from past life experience. So I always go with my gut :whistle: This Nibiru system event actually gives me good feelings :confused: sorry but it does :) Will explain away a lot of nonsense from the past 4 millenniums ( give or take a few hundred years ) that has been used to control people ::LOL::

Last edited:

Harte

Wrong constant. You should use g (little g), not G (big G.)

Harte

Tron1

harte who care's about grammar you should be the one talking. I for one do not care, I am giving you crap for what you said about me. Try Again.