Something like a LARGE BIRD flew by ISS

TimeFlipper

At 4:03 on the You Tube progress slide bar. Make your own conjectures. Off today.

Yeah right, a large bird flapping its wings in outer space :fp: It somehow suggests its also a breathing entity that needs an atmosphere such as on Earth to power the errrrmm "wings?"...Maybe this video was meant to be released on April First (April Fools Day) :ROFLMAO:

lamdo263

Yeah right, a large bird flapping its wings in outer space :fp: It somehow suggests its also a breathing entity that needs an atmosphere such as on Earth to power the errrrmm "wings?"...Maybe this video was meant to be released on April First (April Fools Day) :ROFLMAO:
You could have said, it may be something similar to Rodan the space monster. Or you could have said this might be a video artifact. Just something I presented for the community to look at, not necessarily you.

TimeFlipper

You could have said, it may be something similar to Rodan the space monster. Or you could have said this might be a video artifact. Just something I presented for the community to look at, not necessarily you.

Err excuse me, If you wanted members to discuss Rodan the space monster why didnt YOU first bring it up yourself?, ive never heard of any such creature!!...The only time youve mentioned Rodan is when you added it in the wiki link at the bottom of your reply to me....Take a look at your posting to me above...Do you really expect members to be able to read your mind and then suddenly know everything about some Rodan the space monster, and then comment on it? :fp:

After watching the start of your video i took notice at 4..03 on the You Tube video bar as you requested then made my own opinions known as you suggested, which was only about something flapping its wings in Outer Space very near to the International Space Station...Too bad you didnt like my opinions, YOU asked members for them, and i gave my opinions to you!!

Finally, i was the first and only member so far to comment on your video, as i havent seen any other member wanting to show THEIR opinions on it, perhaps they agree with me and what i said about the video!...In the future please dont expect members to be mind readers, instead make it VERY clear about what you want them to comment on..

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Err excuse me, If you wanted members to discuss Rodan the space monster why didnt YOU first bring it up yourself?, ive never heard of any such creature!!...The only time youve mentioned Rodan is when you added it in the wiki link at the bottom of your reply to me....Take a look at your posting to me above...Do you really expect members to be able to read your mind and then suddenly know everything about some Rodan the space monster, and then comment on it? :fp:

After watching the start of your video i took notice at 4..03 on the You Tube video bar as you requested then made my own opinions known as you suggested, which was only about something flapping its wings in Outer Space very near to the International Space Station...Too bad you didnt like my opinions, YOU asked members for them, and i gave my opinions to you!!

Finally, i was the first and only member so far to comment on your video, as i havent seen any other member wanting to show THEIR opinions on it, perhaps they agree with me and what i said about the video!...In the future please dont expect members to be mind readers, instead make it VERY clear about what you want them to comment on..

If it was Rodan, it must have been a trans-dimensional version. It blipped in and out of view so fast, it's like we weren't supposed to notice.

Rodan is a fictional sci fi creature off Japanese horror films. One of Godzilla's enemies.

TimeFlipper

If it was Rodan, it must have been a trans-dimensional version. It blipped in and out of view so fast, it's like we weren't supposed to notice.

Rodan is a fictional sci fi creature off Japanese horror films. One of Godzilla's enemies.
Yep, the wiki link our member left didnt make any references to a very high speed creature...I recall our beloved mighty moggy, OwlKitty, had a ferocious battle with that evil Godzilla :eek:..Shown again below... Only Over 18s allowed to watch it..

Wind7

Staff
Here's my take on it.

You Are ALL WRONG!

It's absolute proof of the Existence of MOONBATS. :p

But in all seriousness, It is an interesting viddy. (Thanks @lamdo263)

I certainly did not see 'Wings' and I thought it was misleading of the narration to say there were.

I personally like these images of things that get caught a gazillion miles from Earth.

But...You have to admit....Flapping wings...? In Space....?? Really....???

;)