Sometimes the message of encounter is binary by nature

lamdo263

The girl was focalized on me. I was in the mid act of handing her what I owed, but when the cash went into the hand it was if I had known her before. It was an odd set of occurrences and while she was physically attractive, the encounter struck me as odd. #There was something in the way she was looking at me, sort of right into me.

I don't know legal age or not. I suppose all men are dumb at times and think within their pants. But what gets me is the next day.

I had something happen to me which bordered on psychic phenomenon, occurring years before, with a physical outlay, in the medical sense that occurred.

This concern was in the periphery of my thinking and must have been in some way transferred to this girl.

The next day what I ended up asking myself as I was getting ready for that day, is how did she know me years ago, who I was and what was bothering me, when I paid for my beverage?

I'm not saying UFO ETs, but it was the script. In the space of just a few short seconds, this pretty girl knew my life story and even relayed as to what was bugging me and the miracle that happened years before.

The nature of the social transaction had been of a binary nature. In other words, what happened did not register till a day afterwards, till yesterday's hormones were washed down the drain during the process of sleep. Then everything made perfect sense.

This world is weirder and far more complex than I would have ever guessed.

Lyrics from year of Year Of The Cat, by preforming artist Al Stewart, * A special thank you to Microsoft bing Lyrics

She comes out of the sun in a silk dress running
Like a watercolor in the rain
Don't bother asking for explanations
She'll just tell you that she came

In the year of the cat

She doesn't give you time for questions
As she locks up your arm in hers
And you follow till your sense of which direction
Completely disappears

While she looks at you so coolly?
And her eyes shine like the moon in the sea
She comes in incense and patchouli