Sonic Boom leads to counterpart follow

Tron1

Well,
I've told you all im one of the rare people that can time travel with the HDR Unit. The last 2 weeks have proven that I have. Doc 05 told me to leave a note call me to my counterparts.

One happens to be following me as I speak but no where near me. I got this instinct that he wants something from me. He has made himself abundantly clear that he is here. But I heard a 2nd sonic boom. 2 weeks ago. I ran down stairs with a short fuse that I gave a shit. I opened my door to my driveway my van door was wide open. My bag was still there. I heard footsteps but didn't know where he was.i immediately took out the the crackhead theory my neighbor came out. Asked me WTF is going on? The next day I woke up to go down to quirk.
To test my HDR. I re taped it. I came back home. I stopped to my neighbors house they were charging a battery. I went to talk to my friend He said in a mad manner your the 6th one today go home. I said okay. No problem.

I believed it cause he was yelling. So I was talking to Doc 5 as I do every day. He mentioned me on Lary Glen Anderson a few times for an introduction. More on that later. I had no idea he'd be on I had my bowling league that night. So he mentioned a few things I thought matched my story.
I leave a letter for my counterpart yesterday. In a neat manner. The next day the letter and everything else were messed up on my desk at Quirk. Im like shit anyone can do that. I heard 3 other desk got messed up last night.
Of course that could be fibbed too. But I was shown video by the manager as I was leaving today. My mouth just dropped. I saw another counterpart of me last night at Quirk. While I was playing video games at home at the very same exact time he was there.
I was like holy shit. They showed me that I told them I was home. I'm always home I do not go out because of that.

Himalayan Hermit

Well,
I've told you all im one of the rare people that can time travel with the HDR Unit. The last 2 weeks have proven that I have. Doc 05 told me to leave a note call me to my counterparts.

One happens to be following me as I speak but no where near me. I got this instinct that he wants something from me. He has made himself abundantly clear that he is here. But I heard a 2nd sonic boom. 2 weeks ago. I ran down stairs with a short fuse that I gave a shit. I opened my door to my driveway my van door was wide open. My bag was still there. I heard footsteps but didn't know where he was.i immediately took out the the crackhead theory my neighbor came out. Asked me WTF is going on? The next day I woke up to go down to quirk.
To test my HDR. I re taped it. I came back home. I stopped to my neighbors house they were charging a battery. I went to talk to my friend He said in a mad manner your the 6th one today go home. I said okay. No problem.

I believed it cause he was yelling. So I was talking to Doc 5 as I do every day. He mentioned me on Lary Glen Anderson a few times for an introduction. More on that later. I had no idea he'd be on I had my bowling league that night. So he mentioned a few things I thought matched my story.
I leave a letter for my counterpart yesterday. In a neat manner. The next day the letter and everything else were messed up on my desk at Quirk. Im like shit anyone can do that. I heard 3 other desk got messed up last night.
Of course that could be fibbed too. But I was shown video by the manager as I was leaving today. My mouth just dropped. I saw another counterpart of me last night at Quirk. While I was playing video games at home at the very same exact time he was there.
I was like holy shit. They showed me that I told them I was home. I'm always home I do not go out because of that.
A little hard to follow your sentences. So are you doing:
Astral Time travel?
Physical Time travel?

If PTT, are you returning to the same time line you're leaving from? And how do you think your counterparts (from alternate time lines) are ending up in this timeline?

Tron1

No it isn't your just trying to trash me out. My sentences are good. You just can't read English good enough. You want to be harsh go to another site.

No bashing here. That goes to you too timeflipper. Your truly is on radio now. Debunk that. You've all been warned on air as well. It's not cool trying to debunk someone when they are telling the truth.

Fun for you shit for us. But I am telling the truth. 100 percent real deal. You want to try to debunk me go on kghost radio. Even there you'll have a hard time.

My father took my HDR cause he's seen more than he can handle. Yes I do both physical and quantum time travel. Every jump I have done has scared the living shit out of me because of the landing.

Himalayan Hermit

No it isn't your just trying to trash me out. My sentences are good. You just can't read English good enough. You want to be harsh go to another site.

No bashing here. That goes to you too timeflipper. Your truly is on radio now. Debunk that. You've all been warned on air as well. It's not cool trying to debunk someone when they are telling the truth.

Fun for you shit for us. But I am telling the truth. 100 percent real deal. You want to try to debunk me go on kghost radio. Even there you'll have a hard time.

My father took my HDR cause he's seen more than he can handle. Yes I do both physical and quantum time travel. Every jump I have done has scared the living shit out of me because of the landing.
Ok you obviously either didn't read my message or have no details to share, so I rest my case. :)
Cheers

Doc 05

Zenith

Dude; no one is trying to "bash" you.
Relax, Take a breath and re-read the question.
Physical Time Travel or Astral?

You've been "picked on" for so long, you are seeing every question as an attack.
Chill Dude
It's your Birthday :)

TimeFlipper

Iam assuming you can answer my question properly, tell me if the kghost is an internet radio show or a show that transmits on radio receivers?
Internet or Radio show?

Doc 05

Zenith
Iam assuming you can answer my question properly, tell me if the kghost is an internet radio show or a show that transmits on radio receivers?
Internet or Radio show?
Both; but the broadcast side is a Low Power FM transmitter for his town (Goodsprings, NV) the rest is broadcast through a service which does Facebook, Youtube, Soundcloud, and his website (KGHOSTRadio.com).
The live broadcast is then archived on those sites.

Mayhem

Zenith
So do we have the recording accessible when you guys went on to (KGHOSTRadio.com)?

I had a look at the site the other day but couldnt see any archives probably missed it though.

Doc 05

Zenith
So do we have the recording accessible when you guys went on to (KGHOSTRadio.com)?

I had a look at the site the other day but couldnt see any archives probably missed it though.
It's on his Facebook (Glen Lary Anderson), and his website has a link to the Soundcloud account; I haven't looked at the Youtube account yet; Anderson just got this internet social media service last week and is still working the "glitches", prior he concentrated on his Facebook account.