Schematic Sonic Resonator

TEC

Time Enforcement Commission
This is an AC/DC unit and works like the Hyper Dimensional Resonator.

sonic.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

tuvok50

I remember making the sonic resonator years ago, I remember it once made my bedroom door start to close!

i'm to dumb to build this if this makes me astral project maybe ill try to build it.
Hveyou had any success using this machine for time travel or astral projection?

sunrunner

Just follow the schematic on this thread, one thing is missing from this schematic is the 10K resistor that's supposed to be between the two pots. For the coil use the electromagnet from an electric air clipper.
Do you still have the HDR for sale?

TimeFlipper

So the women are two times the size of a normal man and they're feral? Whatever floats your boat, dude.

I think you need to re-read my previous post...Where did i say that the Amazonian women were two times the size of a normal man, and that they were feral?...I already booked you into Specsavers for an eyesight test..i hope that floats your boat :cool: :D..

Cirrus

I think you need to re-read my previous post...Where did i say that the Amazonian women were two times the size of a normal man, and that they were feral?...I already booked you into Specsavers for an eyesight test..i hope that floats your boat :cool::D..

Okay, so, I embellished. But the Amazons were all about the fight. If the Amazons outnumbered you 100-1, you're more likely to die by dagger than you are to enjoy some rough bareback riding. You might have a better time with Harriet.