Schematic Sonic Time Blaster (STB-60)

Num7

Administrator
Staff
The Sonic Time Blaster is basically a Sonic Resonator on steroids that allegedly and as stated below, is a pretty good bet for physical time travel.

Information and Instructions
The Sonic Time Blaster or STB-60 is truely a unique instrument. As a matter of fact, if it came right down to physical time travel, then this is the unit to do it with. The STB-60 is a variation of the Sonic Resonator, with additional improvements.

When constructing the STB-60, the diodes and capacitor should be assembled onto a 2 by 4 inch piece of Perf Board. Also allow some space on the Perf Board, so that you can tape the panel to the bottom of the control box. You should also put some heat resistant tape over the underneath side of the Perf Board below the componants. The reason for this is because the diodes get hot and you may burn a hole in your box.

As for the electromagnet, you should use over 400 ft. of 21 guage magnet wire. This type of wire may be obtained at a place where they repair electric motors. When dealing with the core of the electromagnet, soft iron should be used. However, steel will probably work just as good. The outer part of the core should also be wrapped with heat resistant tape, (i.e. before you wrap the core with wire). After you have finished wrapping the core with 21 guage magnet wire, also wrap the outer part of the coils with heat resistant tape. Remember, these coils get hot!!!

Schematics
stb60.gif

Another schematics shared by @steven chiverton
no-4-jpg.3846

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

Prof..Do you remember the "Pyramid Power" that was going around in the 1960s and 70s? :D
The pyramid in the circuit diagram reminded me of those times when people would construct a large aluminium pyramid framework that they put over their beds for relaxation and lucid dreams..Unfortunately at that time i wasnt getting any feedback from anyone who tried it out :(

There were also claims of using a pyramid shape with a bowl of water inside it for purification purposes..
The experiment i did was to try and sharpen my razor blades by placing them 2 thirds of the way up from the bottom of the pyramid on a ledge running from East to West..I must have miscalculated the angle of the pyramid..because it never worked ::LOL::

Voyageur

I found this very interesting, thank you 7 for posting this. I might get interested to study electricity because of this....

But what are these 50k things in the circuit? And that 0.47 thing? Thanks :)

Last edited:

Num7

Administrator
Staff
The --/\/\/\-- symbols, like the 50k thing are resistors. 50K is a 50 kilo ohm resistor.

I don't know what the one identified as 0.047K is.

Edit: The 50k are actually variable resistors / potentiometers.

Last edited:

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
The --/\/\/\-- symbols, like the 50k thing are resistors. 50K is a 50 kilo ohm resistor.

Actually that resistor is a variable resistor. The proper name for that component is a potentiometer.

The 0.047K component is a capacitor. Most capacitors when on schematics are assumed to be in microfarads. However the (12-DT) value is not standard. I do not know what that stands for. If this schematic was made by Steven Gibbs then the (12-DT) value might be something he copied off the component.

Voyageur

Edit: The 50k are actually variable resistors / potentiometers.
Okay, whatever their names are, they create resistance and its á is on ohms. The term is not that important because I need to translate them in to my language anyway to make a deep understanding. But why it is discribed as a arrow symbol? Is it still a normal resistor, or does these arrows have some specific reason?

And the Capacitor is a "Battery", so it holds electricity in a small amount of time? Or does it accelerate it in somehow?

Voyageur

And thanks for trying to make it clear for me :)

I hope I will find all of the components of the circuit that it could make sense in my head. The whole thing does not seem so difficult anyway :D

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
The arrow denotes that the resistor is a variable resistor. A variable resistor is called a potentiometer.

The capacitor is not a battery. It is just another one of the myriad number of electrical components that there are.