Sorry

Harte

I thought the story sucked almost as bad as the pretend time traveler.

Harte

titorite

What are you apologizing for? Its not like you wrote anything. IN fact you cant even confirm anything... Only Pam could confirm things... and at this point shes an angel watching all this from afar.

titorite

Titorite, it may be wise to treat each person as if they were precious. Because, they are... Just sayin'.

Tempus happens to be a very kind man with very good intentions. Often misunderstood and mistreated by the world. Highly unfair, really.

Be nice!

Anonymity has a flawed and horrible character trait. It allows for and scrupulously hides the act of cruelty. Awful.

Laon,

I wasn't being cruel , Everything I said stands true and civil. Tempus is not titor, S/He can not confirm nor deny the story, he/she is apologizing for something just to take credit for and discredit something. As for being mistreated and misunderstood by life.... ima need you to put your big boy pants on. Because his poor life probably doesn't hold a candle to real trauma but I dont want to have that contest.

Also I find your comment extremely douchy and much worse than anything I had to say.

Lastly I aint anonymous, Using a pseudoname does not equal anonymity.

Last edited:

titorite

Ps. Pam and I happen to be very good friends. ;):giggle:

Good, Then she can tell you who I am, because she knows me from TTI as well as other forums I frequented. Dont remember you from TTI though.....

As for having enemies?
That's childish. Children and stupid people have enemies. Normal well adjusted adults kinda move past that after puberty.

And my screen name is not anonymous any more than my given name. It's my name. I'm not hiding behind anything. Ive got over ten years of google history attributable with that name.

And I am gonna stand by my original assertation that Tempus is not John, did not write johns story and has no ability to confirm or invalidate the story. Only one person can do that and last I heard she was burnt out because of the online creeps that wouldn't stop fucking with her. Who could blame her? After so many years, studying angels does sound more interesting. God knows I moved on the Rife machines and civil liberties myself.

Last edited:

titorite

Ok. We are going to stop this right here and now. 1. Tempus isn't John, but you don't have to be rude to him. That's how this community runs off people in a heartbeat. 2. As the wife of Titors attorney, I have met John personally. Don't assume others know nothing. That is all I am willing to say at this time out of respect for John, Pam my husband and the Titor community.

If you can't be kind, I will just block you. This ~ is ~ nonsense. Good night.

AH , I was wondering if you really were on of those kinds of people or not. You do what you feel you gotta do toots, you're the one being rude, I am only giving what I get. So you know , im not the one to give shit too. Also, if you really were who you said you are I should think you would know all about me. God knows I have never been silent and the roes I got into with RMT.... hahahaha oh shit.... I hope he thinks twice about trying to dox someone for the rest of his life.

But yeah, I give what I get, so you do whatever you think you need to do, it wont hurt my feelings none.

titorite

Pam left at the advice given to her through me by Larry. I have no need or desire to know all of the people involved from the beginning. Why should I? Larry has had no need or desire to know all of the people on the boards, through the boards either. Simply, it is a protection not to get too involved. As we could be accused of things untrue.

I've only asked you to be kind and to consider others on the board. Before you run them off.

Good night.

Well that BS about who you gave advice too on behalf of who aint true but I understand how some people just really REALLY wanna feel special. Although I will never figure out why some of the weirdest ones latch on to this in the weirdest ways. You aint the first, doubt youll be the last. It really aint impressive after so many have done it for such a long time. ….. Do you know what the word "condescending" means? Something you should try to work on as well as the other aspects of your mental health. Borderline personality disorder would probably be your diagnoses but you know, I hate how that is mostly reserved for females so as to sugarcoat feelings...I tell ya , Psychology and mental health experts really need to embrace equality over white knighting for the sake of true wellness for all.

Anyways Good night and remember , This is Nums board not yours. SO far the only people that have done any chasing off is you with the jimmy fellow so I think maybe you should follow Nums advice that he has already given you, Maybe take it private or ignore me like you brought up in post 11. Cause I aint offended or intimidated or impressed easily and Ill shoot the shit publicly or privately as you want. You do you baby, Im gonna keep on doing me.