Sorry

titorite

You're welcome to accuse me falsely as you wish. Because you say it, doesn't make it true. What *you* just did is called gas lighting. Accusing mental health issues in order to justify yourself and actions is part of gas lighting. I have stated the truth. It wasn't condescending either. It was simply truth.

Sorry Guy ~ after immense healing from my ex-husband and his abuse coupled with the manipulative abuse of those among this board whom acted with him, I can no longer be intimidated either. I don't cower at false claims.

Go on with your bad yourself. When it comes to Pam, I am a true friend and will do what I am able to help her and protect her heart and mind.

I don't need your approval either.

Ps. If this is how you treated the mother of your children ~ gas lighting her ~ she had every right to run from you with the kids.

See, I can dish it back too. Abusive men (emotional or physical) don't scare me.

I love how you have said that you were going to sleep over and over again and have yet to do it. You really love the attention like a true addict . Gotta have that last word like any other NPD. ALSO, You have the definition of gas lighting wrong. Oooooo look at you trying so hard to be emotionally vindictive with strangers online you dont know for no reason So much for all that pure heart peace and love stuff you were spouting about at the beginning eh. NPDs hate it when they get the cold light of truth shined on them. ANYWAYS

Gas lighting in the sense of the narcissistic is to quote "Gaslighting is a form of emotional abuse where the abuser manipulates situations repeatedly to trick the victim into distrusting his or her own memory and perceptions"

I am not trying to make you distrust your own memory but I am calling you out on your lie about who you claim to know and who you claim to give advice too based on some other attornys words... which real attorney wives would never admit to publicly for well known legal reasons. You dont know anything about law and legalism LOL

Also I dont have children. I have one child. If you had spent more time reading my past you would know all about that and it would of made for a much shaper emotional feint …. Kudos to you for trying to use other peoples children and traumatic experiences to cause emotional harm. What a great medical professional you must be in your imagination. LOL!

Also also, you've only been here since march of this year. And most of that time was spent stalking and harassing another member of this forum. Who exactly are you accusing of abusing you from this board? Was Numerains advice too triggering for you? Was your foray into JImmy not satififying enough for your jollies? Exactly who from here are you accusing of abusing you and how? LOL

Last edited:

Mayhem

Zenith
Never. He didn't fill you in on everything, because he doesn't know everything. He told you what he wanted you to know and what he *thinks* he knows. That's it.

Hahas i sense some sort of defensiveness.

Come across your type before.

Ask your mate about spatial absorption lol.

titorite

No defensiveness. Truth. You guys were told before. Out all of you, I am the pure hearted one. Also, the one that *has* truly endured many injustices. It was all worth it. My husband is amazing to the kids and I. Like Arnold Schwarzenegger with heart that no man can hold a candle to. Kind, loving and devoted.

Life is really good. Divine intervention is amazing. Thankful.

And Titorite ~ Yes, I am special. To God, my husband and children. To me ~ that's all that matters. I'm sorry if my self esteem offends you.

I do wish you would learn a little kindness. It may help you with your children.

Bye.

The terminator cheated on his wife with the maid so now me thinks you must be trolling.

If not...

You aint got shit on my ex wife. Their is not an emotional dagger you can use that will ever top hers. But , as a medical professional you sure seem willing to try your darnedest to inflict emotional harm on others. Also again, its Child, not Children. I only have one.

But.... You really dont strike me as any kind of medical professional or as a wife of any kind of attorney rather you strike me as a trolling attention addict.

So here is your attention darling. Would you like to say good night or good bye again?

titorite

IN truth you are a very sick person and to be frank boring. Tried of playing with you, hope you get the mental help you need rather than continuing to try and impress people online

titorite

Well ill be dipped in shit , you are legit. Still , you are also misguided. and rude. I dont have a working relationship with Haber. I am not an attorney. I do know a lot about the law though , thanks to my involvement in the 1st amendment audit movement. I just thought Id bring it to his attention because I did not think you were being honest. Low and behold you were in fact being honest about that. SO in that regard I darn sure do owe you an apology. You do indeed seem to be the wife of Larry Harber. My apoligies. Are you Pams friend? Maybe, I have no clue, She aint spoke on it so I wont believe it till I read it from her. But Ill give you a bit more benefit of the doubt now.

AS FOR MY VERY FIRST WORDS IN THIS THREAD before you inserted yourself calling me "cruel" for my civil behaviour , I still stand by those words and you even affirmed them. Tempus aint titor. Duh. we all knew that.

As for the legal advice thing, .. well it sure looked like it to me that you were saying that you were giving legal advice to others on someone elses behalf but perhaps I misconstrued something.

You have a good day. And again , my apoligies.

Last edited: