sour news

HDRKID

I have a bit of sour news. Here it is. Yesterday, an executive ask me for help in making an investment. They wanted me to ask aliens what the future will give us. Basically, if they should make an investment or not and what to expect to see. I did as I was asked by going astral time travel and asking about the future and today I got my answer. I was told that things will get even worse. People will lose jobs and if you have a mortgage to sell the house and get a smaller one. It will cost less to keep warm. Basically, get out of debt now. Yeah, things will get progressively worse. If you do want to make an investment anyway. Frankly, you should invest in an item that is necessary. For example, that would be food or groceries. Expect an increase in crime. Also, keeping chickens is great because they eat bugs and worms. Then you get eggs... they are a great protein source.

lemon_bb.jpg

Mayhem

Zenith
What was the time frame he was asking about. A year, two, five?

HDRKID

This person wanted to build vacation rentals and list them on air bnb - wrong move. Short term there is still food in groceries. I can tell you that long term, things take a turn for the worse. Funny, one thing I never saw in my time jumps was Baby Yoda which is a major meme.

b30e958d6c39102d65839e71716b6cb04ac80a23.jpg