Soviet or Russian time machine experiment

jiangnanah

Alexander V. Frolov's paper
"Methods to control temporal parameters of space-time"

Previous experimental work was made by Faraday Ltd., Company in 2003 with small detected effects of 3-5% changes in time rate. The method to create temporal displacements was described in publications and presented at Congress "Time Machine" April 12, 2003, Moscow.(photo of experimental device and conference photo Dr. Vadim A. Chrenobrov, Alexander V. Frolov)

Attachments

• timemachine.pdf
    690.2 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:

TimeFlipper

View attachment 11901

Vadim Chernobrov‘s CHERNOBRVS time machine
Vadim Alexandrovich Chernobrov (1965, Volgograd Oblast – 18 May 2017, Moscow) was the founder and leader of the Kosmopoisk organisation.[2] He was a ufology and mystery enthusiast,[3] as well as a meteorite hunter.[4] He conducted experiments which were supposed to involve time travel, starting in 1987.
View attachment 11902
View attachment 11906View attachment 11907View attachment 11908
The Russians have always had a good sense of humour!!...There is nothing in the PDF to prove a real working Time-Machine had been made...The first picture of the time machine looks more like an explosive floating mine covered up from World War 2..The so called "Patent Applied" 2002110067 April 9th 2003, has NOT been granted for any time machine, infact that Patent was for an American Chevvy Car!!...I researched it, check it out yourselves...

The 2003 Experiments in the PDF showing two Multimeters attached to that "time-machine" did not prove anything, there were just random digits on them....The Multimeter on the left was pointing at Voltages, and the Multimeter on the right was pointing at Resistance...(They are the same on my own Multimeter) The photo of the "Time-Machine Congress" In Moscow at the end of the PDF, could have been shot anywhere on Earth..

Last edited:

lamdo263

The Russians have always had a good sense of humour!!...There is nothing in the PDF to prove a real working Time-Machine had been made...The first picture of the time machine looks more like an explosive floating mine covered up from World War 2..The so called "Patent Applied" 2002110067 April 9th 2003, has NOT been granted for any time machine, infact that Patent was for an American Chevvy Car!!...I researched it, check it out yourselves...

The 2003 Experiments in the PDF showing two Multimeters attached to that "time-machine" did not prove anything, there were just random digits on them....The Multimeter on the left was pointing at Voltages, and the Multimeter on the right was pointing at Resistance...(They are the same on my own Multimeter) The photo of the "Time-Machine Congress" In Moscow at the end of the PDF, could have been shot anywhere on Earth..
Reports then on use were good. The pilot of the time machine reported that it could go forwards in time, but at a slower rate than desired.

I did not view the preliminary work that they composed, but this is good work.

Russians are inspired inventive people. When one gives them the proper tools, along with a mission to fulfill, they will attempt the impossible. It's just that they sometimes do not accept the phrase, "This is impossible and cannot be done".

*FOR AUTHENTICATORS; The best way to tell if this information tidbit is false or not, is to take a look at their work in the Russian Language. Like getting sh*t-faced drunk at a wedding, it all comes out for whoever's there to see.

Seeing this finer info on at least what they were doing, blows my mind. Thnaks for this posting.

TimeFlipper

*FOR AUTHENTICATORS; The best way to tell if this information tidbit is false or not, is to take a look at their work in the Russian Language. Like getting sh*t-faced drunk at a wedding, it all comes out for whoever's there to see.

Seeing this finer info on at least what they were doing, blows my mind. Thnaks for this posting.
How on Earth can you possibly say that some random Russians who worked in their own language helped them create a working time-machine? :fp: :LOL:..

You need realistic and compelling evidence that those Russians even got anywhere near to making a "real" working time-machine which you certainly have not given..